Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

Still no change to the resource requirement for zaw and amps.... 

FFS I don't want to fish.... Just make people that like to fish trade in the fish for more standing and cosmetics. Or can we expect that we'll  have to raise kubrows soon on a farm in order to get kubrow wool that we need to make a new warframe called COTTON that throws huge fluffy balls at enemies that will explode on contact and put them asleep >°°<

2 hours ago, Noktin said:

Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)

There's a reason for that  you can cancel and get back everything before its finished 

With the awful non-existent chance of eidolon lens' drop I'll sooner will unbind several way bound ways and finsh some schools than get just one.

So tell me. What's the point of them then? They don't drop and you can't buy them and they're not re-usable. What's the point

Why can't we trade sentient cores at onkho for it or something at least?

WHY-JUST-WHY-meme-43291.jpg?resize=417,3

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

Additions:

SIGMA & OCTANTIS - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield

Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks.

another weapon tied to the daily login rewards. are you trying to get people to play this game or are you trying to get the people that already playing this game to just hibernate till they have the 700 daily logins? seriously lost all interest in playing tonight when i found this out.

4 hours ago, Underdrill said:

Appreciate the dedication DE!

However can you please consider disabling the eidolons on bounties? I've had a fair few run ins with pubs who have decided to deal with that instead of playing the objective, and it's led to bounties failing in some cases (Most commonly with the rescue the prisoner one).

Along with this, please fix the bounty reward table rotations. I've literally never seen the Furax Wraith Right Gauntlet or Augur Reach mods show up on any of them. Something is definitely wrong there.

Trust me they are in the rotation. I got both of those today.

Companions (specifically Kubrows/Kavats) still are having difficulty with random invisible walls in indoor areas with doorways and other connecting tilepieces. I'm surprised more people haven't been commenting on it with each hotfix but maybe most people are running with sentinels since the problem has been ongoing since before PoE launched.

So I'm confused as to why we needed another milestone reward. I thought leaving it off at 650 with the glyph was fine, and that way people wouldn't be angry at missing new MR and Primed Mods.

But you've added a 700 day login reward, and I have issues with this.

wavREhm.jpg

First of all, it's ANOTHER melee. We have so many different melee weapons. Couldn't we have gotten another primary like a shotgun or sniper? 

UH8aIhD.jpg

Second, It SHOWS UP on your profile. All the other login stuff wasn't shown on the screen, so why does this DAY 700 weapon show up? It feels like it's there just to annoy people and tease those who can't get there.

Pretty much, what I'm saying is, WE NEED a catch up system. This is getting really annoying now, even for someone like me who's only 6 days or so behind perfect login attendance. 

1 minute ago, caxmoo said:

Please add the solo extract for the plains, why do everyone have to extract just because one squad member wants to leave!! isn't it supposed to be an open world?

There already is a solo extract option

use the same button you would to leave a squad, they made it so you keep your stuff. Not abondon, but the actual "Leave Squad under your profile thing at the top of menu

Archived