Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

That 700 day login reward is looks nice but the whole system discourage peoples instead of motivating them to play long the game. I promote a login rewards 3.0 and then add something which encourages us to play but no need to wait for items because the time walls are bad to everybody.

Also the bows seems now clunky somehow, when I trying to charge with them and not shot as soon as possible then the charge cancelled like in dakyu. Also the bow holstering and arrow holstering animation is still bugged but it exists from the beginning.

11 hours ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

why exactly is the Day/Night Cycle on the Plains not just 60mins for each ?

@Dragonofdarkness13
DE explained in a Dev Stream that day / night cycle of 100 / 50 is to avoid a regular and fixed rotation.
So that even if you can only play let's say at 20 PM, you can meet either Day or Night Time.

(sorry for the double post when editing)

Sry that i had to say this, but i never missed an login (till yesterday cause i was in hospital for 2 days) for 700 days and then again an melee weapon? Nice to get an other weapon for mr points but why such an big secret about that reward? Even an Syndana had been better than this or Excal Umbra ^^ or any other "sepcial" Frame that reward gamer like me/us. For me it seems that again DE not really had think about or plan what they release  :sadcry: makes me a little bit sad

Greets to all "nuts" Tennos :smile:

1 hour ago, Blobord said:

I mean they should really prioritise that bug instead of y'know, things that aren't exactly urgent nor important.

This. The kubrow pathfinding is a pretty huge bug right now which is very detrimental to the new player experience. Doing all the work and then excitedly waiting for your first kubrow.... only to find the pathfinding is so bad that your companion animal is literally unusable. Very disappointing, and it makes you wonder what else is broken later (cough LEPHANTIS cough).

15 hours ago, Gyronex said:

Gonna take me more than 150 days to get to that sword and shield. :<

Can't seem to login at all.

Only 150 days? I'm still at day 450 because I foolishly assumed we would start getting recycled rewards like potatoes after enough time.

I understand wanting to reward loyalty, but come on... This is more like punishing playing something else for a while... (and anyone who's ever participated in a "login event" knows you really hate logging into games just for 1 minute to have it count for you before logging off again)

We need a token system that rewards players with a currency for playing. This currency should go towards the Daily Tribute to help catch players up to the current milestone. Having a new player come in and see people using a weapon like that only to find out they have to wait 700 DAYS just to obtain it is a "tad" discouraging. 

25 minutes ago, My_Brain_Trembles said:

We need a token system that rewards players with a currency for playing. This currency should go towards the Daily Tribute to help catch players up to the current milestone. Having a new player come in and see people using a weapon like that only to find out they have to wait 700 DAYS just to obtain it is a "tad" discouraging. 

It's fine to work towards a goal, but at this point it's more akin to selling your soul for a lollipop than working for a reward

DAMN STUPID BUG.

Rescue part of mission. After cracking rescued NPC, it's stands up and walking after. DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that mission FAILED. Damned cracked NPC, ignores his rescue. And fails.

UNHAPPY.

UNHAPPY.

UNHAPPY.

UNHAPPY.

UNHAPPY.

UNHAPPY.

Spoiler

5FE1212D060E4EAAAD3C88365DAF7D71E4E741E3

AE5F02E72B1683A53C35720229AE3E39140E824E

A32E5DF90EB6869C1ACBC2D5FF79134AADE57ADA

Archived