[DE]Danielle

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Anything about fixing baits not working, baits not working past first spawn, fish not showing after first spawn and invisible fishes?

Also, all bounties are still missing one entire rotation.

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Upvote 16

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons. 

Thank you <3

Can we get fixed zaw riven dispos tho? Balla strike ingame shows 4/5, IRL its 0.66 - 1/5!

Would it be nice to look at Varzarin school again. The void dash is nice but it's hard to heal player moving across the map. Would be nice to have a burst at the end within 12-20 meters and able to heal allies and objective like before.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended. 

Finally, TY.

!claim

Edited by ZackNeutron
!claim

Lost all my cores because of this hotfix. Couldn't even extract. What a load of crap.

First they take my fishes now my cores. Well Done.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Are you guys going to reverse the waypoint "fix"?

Is that the one that gives the distance to the next door instead of to the waypoint, meaning you can't tell if an ally is downed 50 or 500m away?

'cos that is IRRITATING AS HECK!

• Upvote 3

• Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session. 
  • NERF, rip double reward.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.

I'm glad this has be fixed. The prime details seriously messes up the texture before this update.

Network not responding.

Iuwx6ps.jpg?1

Also yeah could you please not update stuff during the night cycle? This is super lame. Barely extracted with like 30 seconds remaining.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for a hotfix in nighttime DE and thanks for making me lose my drops, due to ''Network not responding''. Guess I'm done with WF for today again.

• Upvote 14

Banzai! here's hoping zaws are still under the microscope for future buffs though, i'd love to see them become more useful so i can run them in more content :)