Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.2

[DE]Danielle
Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno - Seems we've run into some "Network not responding" issues post-hotfix. We're aware and are working on resolving the issue. 

Thank you for your patience! 

6:55 PM ET Update:
"Network not responding" issues have been resolved! You may log back into Warframe now :) 

Just now, Shifty_Shuffler said:
1 minute ago, Nestoria said:

you should give more loot out free since you guys just stole some of our loot with this hotfix !!!

That's why the fishing broke on Friday. We had those resource boosters to use on broken fishing. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, DinendalMinyatur said:

Yeah I took a copy of latest EE.log and screenshot, although DE probably won't restore them, trying support ticket isnt going to hurt.

aye my tenno brother, i tried that and sent them a ticket with all info as you had done at the last update, and even snapshots. DE's reply,  they gave no reason why their code is screwing up with this fault and in a few words said they could NOT reimburse me or my team for resources or any other gathered rewards . :( but better luck with your ticket mate ;)

I would be a lot happier about this Hotfix if it hadn't wiped out the results of an entire night of fishing and hunting Vomvalysts.

This has now happened several times, to the point that if I am on the Plains and a Hotfix notification comes, the only thing which I can possibly do is sprint back to Cetus as fast as possible and get the hell out before the Hotfix deletes every single thing in the known universe. Also, that function which you guys seemed quite happy about? That catching a fish serves as a sort of 'quicksave' for gains in the open world are? Yeah, that doesn't actually work. So far as I can tell, it never did.

I would like a couple of dozen Murkray back, please. They're literally worth an entire day's worth of Standing for the Ostron.

After having a bad Eidolon hunt yesterday trying to hop in a squad prepared for hunt, I get one today, and got brilliant shard, and what not, because he died smoothly , held by the lures ... At the end of missionwhen update was employed... Network issues started, and was logged out , and dong know if i lost my stuff ... Now i can log in to see if i got my brilliant core and shard.... Why deploy hot fix during the middle of the night when the eidolon hunt is on ? Could you not have waited to day time when most are fishing ? 

Archived