Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vigilante mods are counter intuitive.

Vali

The Vigilante set provides a benefit to critical damage, however none of these mods provide increases to critical stats. Not to mention, 4 of these mods are required on your Primary weapon, giving you only 4 slots left to mod for. How are you supposed to fit in Serration, Split Chamber, Vital Sense, Point Strike and 2 elemental mods? The benefit of the Vigilante mods do not outweigh the cost.

I propose the following solutions: 

- Change each Vigilante mod which can be used on primary have at least 25% Critical Chance along with its regular mod stat and change Vigilante Offense to increase Critical Damage instead of punch-through, but at a lower number to Vital Sense.

or

- Buff the Set Bonus to 90% chance. 

or

- Apply the mod set bonus to Secondaries and Melee.

Edited by Agentawesome

These mods would be a ton more interesting if they had a secondary stat on them (like elemental damage, status, crit chance, or crit multiplier).

I mean, give me a reason to hunt them down and put them on something like the Soma, Grakata, or Tenora.

As it stands now, while the crit bonus is interesting, about the best I can think to do with them is stick only a couple of them on the Dread (see http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Dread/t_30_22220400_128-4-3-132-0-5-137-1-10-140-2-5-159-3-5-784-5-10-847-6-5-848-7-5_132-8-137-7-140-5-159-5-128-7-784-8-847-9-848-9/en/2-0-26 ) because there's simply not enough mod slots to make the set mods work on a decent build with another weapon.

Edited by Almagnus1

9 hours ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

Well only if you want the full bonus. You could put only 1 or 2 in there as a full set is not required to start getting the extra effect.

There's really no reason for having only 1-2 mods on since it'd be more beneficial to not have the lowered stats from Vigilante mods at all. Sacrificing slots for a 10% chance to improve crits is pretty bad.