Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Twitch Drops Generic Achievement Campaign

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Myscho said:

Sadly, this is still a thing

Which isn't against the rules AFIK. they are just making new Warframe accounts and aren't gaining anything they just wanted to help the community get the incredibly rare drops of vectis prime. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you're after the generic Achievement drops, we've had to end this campaign early. The toll it took on our database was not small. over 25% of our infrastructure at a given moment was going toward inbox distribution of drops.

Respectfully, I don't understand this reasoning. I experienced no lag in the game, nor did warframe server status ( http://downdetector.com/status/warframe ) report really any problems, other than at shortly after hotfixes.

For those that weren't blessed by the RNG, will there be a chance to get Vectis Prime and Frost Harka Skin in the future ?

Edited by Enialyx
Quote form correction

I've seeing a lot of Streamers, and the Partners i've seeing already haves the achievement of the night in PoE, so, no Sigil for me... where are the selected Warframe players you have says before the beginning of this event ? (this image proof what i says, because you can read "watch partners or selected streamers", and i never sees a selected streamer on Twitch during this event, only partners or streamers who are not partners) i've just seeing partners allow us to have this Sigil, and it's so bad you haven't selected some Warframe Streamers too for allow to their viewers to wins this Sigil too.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

I've seeing a lot of Streamers, and the Partners i've seeing already haves the achievement of the night in PoE, so, no Sigil for me... where are the selected Warframe players you have says before the beginning of this event ? (this image proof what i says, because you can read "watch partners or selected streamers", and i never sees a selected streamer on Twitch during this event, only partners or streamers who are not partners) i've just seeing partners allow us to have this Sigil, and it's so bad you haven't selected some Warframe Streamers too for allow to their viewers to wins this Sigil too.

I believe the selected streamers the post is talking about is people who were sponsored to stream the game such as KingGothalion or Summit1G who may have not known how to get the achievement when they did their streams OR it was still bugged at that point for them too. 

1 minute ago, iFlynn said:

I believe the selected streamers the post is talking about is people who were sponsored to stream the game such as KingGothalion or Summit1G who may have not known how to get the achievement when they did their streams OR it was still bugged at that point for them too. 

They are not Partners ? i've understand that

Would there be a early purge of teshin's mails? I kept most of mine and have yet to delete them or are too tedious as I'd like to keep some mail from the start of the game. A lot of players left em alone too, how much do they toll on the servers? Probably none as they weren't stressing the servers too much.

18 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

No one could abuse it other then opening multiple streams was was killed rather quickly, they didn't end the event then. After that the only way to "abuse" it was streamers doing achievement speed runs by constantly making new accounts and doing very easy achievements. 

it was never killed, twitch only said it was, she said that above in OP people knew how to circumvent that restriction and continued to abuse and overload the system

13 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Which isn't against the rules AFIK. they are just making new Warframe accounts and aren't gaining anything they just wanted to help the community get the incredibly rare drops of vectis prime. 

but streamers get paid by twitch for traffic, advertisement views, follows and subs, they were artificially pumping up their number by making dozens of spam accounts with titles like 17 billion drops in an hour etc etc

Edited by Tokens210

2 minutes ago, Tokens210 said:

it was never killed, twitch only said it was, she said that above in OP people knew how to circumvent that restriction and continued to abuse and overload the system

"If you're after the generic Achievement drops, we've had to end this campaign early."

So yes. It was in fact killed. 

Just now, Fire2box said:

"If you're after the generic Achievement drops, we've had to end this campaign early."

So yes. It was in fact killed. 

i was talking about the multi stream watching never being killed off, as the post of yours i quoted was saying they cant abuse the system

Edited by Tokens210

4 minutes ago, iFlynn said:

No they are not partners, Only sponsored streams meaning DE paid them to stream at that particular time. 

Thanks for this info (nvm about my initial post), so i imagine the 6 Glyphs codes (PROFESSORBROMAN, KINGGOTHALION, ADMIRALBAHROO, SP00NERISM, SUMMIT1G and BIKEMAN) are the Glyphs for all of this sponsored selected streamers ? :)

i wish somehow the player could trade the harka skin for a vectis prime, or the vectis for one harka, i think its very frustrating imo, it was fun, i met a lot of new people and streamers, but my objective there was clear, i wanted the vectis, i didnt get it, instead i got TWO frost harka skins, i dont even have frost to begin with, hell, i dont even like frost. I didnt expect the event to end right about now, so my expectations for a vectis prime were very HIGH. Now the harka skins are just standing there in my inventory...looking at my soul...