[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #100!

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

When: Join us this September 15th at 2 p.m ET!

What?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 15

Hello!

I have a Question about Archwing in POE.  Can we please ditch the "charges" in favor for a short cooldown at least?  Fish oil and plants with some circuits don't really make much sense to me when we are utilizing Orokin Tech. Its Clan tech and it takes 30 minutes to make, but only 1 second to get hit out of your Archwing.

And can we have an option to at least take apart our amps/Zaws?  I recall this was suppose to be a feature and they only become permanent when "gilding" them. The Grind to make an Amp right now is huge and defeats the purpose of experimentation  if we can't take them apart. Instead people will make the same combination that they know works, instead of having a variety.

Edited by Juebev
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 49

Login rewards are rough, if not punishing for new players. Is there a chance to make it easier for players to reach those items without having to play for more than two years? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 49

With operators having more use now, could we please get more customization options for them? More hair, suits, other trinkets, etc.

Edit: Can we please have void damage ignore armor or strip armor? Amps against heavy Grineer units and Battalysts are as effective as spraying them with water.

Edited by Lord-Taco-the-Great
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 38

100th Devstream, wow !

Time for the embarrassing question : what are you going to do about Focus gains, regarding all the feedback and suggestions made in the dedicated feedback section ?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 29

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

When: Join us this September 15th at 2 p.m ET!  

>_> all that PoE bug fixes got you guys pretty tired xD

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 13

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

- Wouldn't it make sense if Focus can be gained by the Operator's Amp for the active school, rather than no Focus at all ?

Edited by Liantedan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 35

Are there any plans to add more Kavat breeds? There are 6 types of Kubrow but only 2 kinds of Kavat.

Also universal vacuum would be nice so people would have a reason to actually use pets instead of sentinels.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 37

Any plan to rework semi-auto rifle/DMR? Sniper rifle have been buffed several times, but DMR that should be the in between rifles and snipers haven't been touched at all since damage 2.0.

Also, Gara has melee mods scaling in her 1 and 4, despite not really being a dedicated melee warframe. Can we expect the same treatment of scaling to other warframes?

• Upvote 8

Operator Waypoint talk please? It was a major QoL and needs to be reversed.

EDIT: Also, with the addition of Zaws and Amps, can these be added to the profile gear collection screen? Currently there is no indication of Mastery from Amp Prisms or more than 1 Zaw that has no image. :smile: 

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Upvote 13

Can  we have a Hoard mode in the plains? Something along the lines of like dynasty warriors amount of trash mobs and a few tough ones mixed in?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

twitch.tv/Warframe'de canlı bir flama bulunamıyor. Nerede görünmeliyim

Edit : Misslooked it says friday

Edited by Logolt

Question relating to Focus:

What do you guys think about the possibility for our daily focus caps being increased relative to a player's current mastery rank, similar to how other daily caps function (Syndicates)?

Edited by Vulsar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 30

sigh ....i was hoping for umbra related news

Question: 

any news on further reworks of frames

-if so, is there a wip  or something we can see ?

-if not then who would you see being next to receive a rework/revist 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 11