[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #100!

3 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

See, I'm not a fan of the leaderboard thing, since it means a lot of people just won't be able to get it ever. That's why I'm thinking Baro.

It's currently a bit of an outlier of the event mods, most or all of the others have been added to drop tables and whatnot around the place, while Primed Chamber is just a flatout better Charged Chamber, and by a significant amount.

At best not having a primed chamber means missing out on a bit of vectis damage on a weapon that already can do over a million damage a shot with the right mods (without primed chamber).  It's just a silly thing that people want because they can't get it.

4 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Seriously? I would trust more on Steve's word since he's the head on the game's development than on Reb's keeping in mind that community moderators are mostly a nexus between devs and players who can still screw up some times by saying things that aren't meant to be.

I'm not gonna discuss further about primed chamber since devs are most likely gonna keep it exclusive for no big reason despite claiming to dislike the idea of having content locked away from players.

I'm not interested in digging it up, but steve said pretty much the same thing in early dev streams too.  Braton/lato vandal and founders stuff were pretty much the only protected exclusives ever, they quickly moved on to making sure they wouldn't do more exclusives after that.  They did however, stick to their guns (pun intended) on keeping the small handful of exclusives that did exist for quite a while.

I really don't get why you don't trust Reb; she does a lot more than the average community manager and she's been at this for a pretty decent amount of time.  Also, the way DE moves they would have fixed any misstatements like that pretty quickly, this is a very old topic that was beaten past death well before you started playing the game.  You're not bringing anything new to the conversation other than your questioning of Rebecca's competence.

That's because you're one of the many whiny completionists that just want stuff for the sake of having it.   You can't wrap your head around why it's not really a big deal and you likely never will.

Edited by Aggh
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Aggh said:

At best not having a primed chamber means missing out on a bit of vectis damage on a weapon that already can do over a million damage a shot with the right mods (without primed chamber).  It's just a silly thing that people want because they can't get it.

I wouldn't call "a bit of vectis damage" to the ability of straight up doubling your damage output. I'd also like to see that vectis build that allows it to deal over a million damage (Since we're talking about a weapon mod, I guess we can assume that your million damage per shot can be reached without any warframe buff or rivens)

5 hours ago, Aggh said:

I really don't get why you don't trust Reb; she does a lot more than the average community manager and she's been at this for a pretty decent amount of time.

It's kinda hard when we keep discussing about primed chamber's exclusivity when a statement like this one exists from her but has been forgotten by DE over time.

40 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

I wouldn't call "a bit of vectis damage" to the ability of straight up doubling your damage output. I'd also like to see that vectis build that allows it to deal over a million damage (Since we're talking about a weapon mod, I guess we can assume that your million damage per shot can be reached without any warframe buff or rivens)

It's kinda hard when we keep discussing about primed chamber's exclusivity when a statement like this one exists from her but has been forgotten by DE over time.

Crit modding more than doubles your damage, you'd pretty much have to be giving up fitting in an elemental combo to fit prime chamber in.  The amount of damage you'd lose for not having corrosive wouldn't be worth it.

English must not be your strong point, she made no actual commitment to any kind of release in that statement.

5 hours ago, Aggh said:

Crit modding more than doubles your damage, you'd pretty much have to be giving up fitting in an elemental combo to fit prime chamber in.  The amount of damage you'd lose for not having corrosive wouldn't be worth it.

I'd still like to see such build, i get what you're saying with the loss of elemental damage (corrosive isn't always the answer), but primed chamber still doubles the damage per shot.

5 hours ago, Aggh said:

English must not be your strong point, she made no actual commitment to any kind of release in that statement.

She also clarified that the mod isn't exclusive and may come back in the future so newer players aren't screwed and unable to get. We both know that things didn't go that way and new players are screwed since there is no reasonable way to get the mod atm.