Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #100!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello DevCrew,

I has questions: Would it be possible to add a 'find squad' option to Trials? (please read/answer this one, I've been asking about it since the devstream were still in the 80s)

Will DE Steve ever restart his Sunday stream?

Why is the Moon missing in the Plains? (even for those that have completed the Second Dream)

What's up with that meteor over the Plains? Does It mean the Plains will be slightly expanded?

Balas? What's his status?

Will there ever be an increase in drop chance for Eidolon Lenses? Or at least the chance to buy them for plat?

Cheers!

Questions:

- Are we going to see more figurines in the future ?! Or is it discontinued ?! I still want Nova and Frost figurines!

- The third cinematic quest (this years cinematic quest) is it on track ? Are we going to get the third C.Q. before Christmas ? 

regarding daaily tribute, is it possible to backdate it so those who had countless days in the game prior to tribute 2.0 can have them added too the current system, seems more like a punishment for those who for what ever reason left the game for some time prior to the addition only to return recently than a reward

Hello DE.

First of all, thanks for all your work, you've really made one awesome game.

Second, I know you must be busy with PoE and the next cinematic quest, but I wanted to know if the Kingpin system would still be coming eventually but also if Steve still wanted to implement the clan ship idea, because there are players who would really be interested.

Honestly the only things I'd like answering are...

An archwing in PoE can be one shot by ANY level of grineer yet it can take a considerable number of hits from the eidolons, why have you made it so any 'tactical advantage' that archwing can give is basically nullified by us being one shot by something that we're not even alerted to.  It wouldn't be so bad if relaunching another archwing was cheap but it actually works out pretty expensive when you consider we need to burn another launcher to get back on if we manually eject from it, which in itself seems a bit weird as it's not been destroyed or anything.  Archwing was a major aspect of your marketing and at the moment it feels little more than a glorified taxi. 

Some resources requirements are still rather high compared with their availability so are you still balancing the resources on PoE?

Now the big one that I'm sure everyone is interested in.  Costs for Quills and Focus 2.0.  What are you doing about them because many of us feel they're excessive? 

Are you looking to change any of the mechanics of focus 2.0 abilities because to put it bluntly some of them don't work that well, for example energy regen on zenurik where it doesn't even auto trigger on it's own player when you void dash and is literally treated as an in/out/in process making the whole trigger process into unnecessary extra steps which are both annoying in the middle of fighting enemies and as I found not always possible because the operator can get one shot the instant it comes out.

1) some warframe quests seem to imply that the Tenno die along with their warframes, is this true? if not, then where are those lost Tenno?

2) why are some unique Tenno named after the one-of-a-kind warframes they possess? examples being Mirage, Gara, Inaros, etc

3) in the vast story of Warframe, some quest-based frames seem to be one of a kind. for example, there was only ever one Gara before we the players acquired its parts. is this aspect part of the lore or does it merely serve the gameplay?

4) while the game is team-based, the story seems to focus on the individual player. for example, Second Dream and War Within play out for a single Tenno. but there is no implication as to how this affects all Tenno in the Story. all gameplay aspects accounted for, there are at least 4 Tenno in existence, not counting the ones mentioned in quests. i ask, how many Tenno are there story-wise?

5) story-wise, what is the relationship between warframes and their prime counterparts?

6) it is a goal that you'll eventually prime all the frames. but this would conflict with the fact that some unique warframes are one of a kind in the lore. what does this mean about the prime warframes? despite such contradictions, are they canon or just cosmetic upgrades with little to no bearing on the warframe story?

7) are Hunhow and Natah the last of the Sentients as a whole?

8) does Hunhow have any plans regarding the fallen Sentient Eidolon?

9) the story suggests that the living tower in Cetus is a sapient entity named Unum. will we ever get to interact with her?

10) throughout the story of Warframe, the Tenno has to tend to the remains of a fallen era. and the ruins suggest a time far more grand and epic than current troubles. throughout the Plains of Eidolon are Sentient Brood Ships scattered out and about with a massive behemoth of a ship seen in the distance, rivaling the size of the living tower. so far we have only gotten a taste of what the Old War was like. when will we get a full glass? 

Q: Now that we have Plains of Eidolon out, have you thought of expanding its story and lore? We know there was a war long ago there and we can see husks of giant Sentients but will we ever get to learn more about the war and how it impacted the local culture and environment. Is it possible that we might be able to visit some of the locations seen in the background one day like the Orokin tower or the giant Sentient husk seen on the West side of Plains of Eidolon coast?

I have a few questions.

• Will you, in the nearest future, take significant time to improve new or returning players' experience?For example, explaining "how and where you get resources", "why you can't do curtain things atm", "what has changed, since your last visit", etc? Wiki is good and all, but ingame surce of info is better.
  • Will you take another look at resources? Their rarity, variety, places where you getting them from?The number of unique resources is piling up. I do understand, that you'll need to keep "grind" working for old players, but it's starting to look ridiculous.

Riven mods still horribly designed. We still have zero control over stats outcome. Any chance we will have option to lock stats we need or at least remove negative stats from them? Or -200% damage, -130% multishot and -112% range is considered as "interesting buffs"? As for now riven system is just time and effort sink.

1. Any plans for Seer rework? Because, it's technically the first snier pistol. And it's such a remarkable weapon lorewise. The Miter got a buff, so why not Seer?

2. Are you aware of Odonata Prime lacking PBR? Its supposed "metalics" look like nothing but a lump of smooth yellow plastic.

Archived