[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #100!

I'm still waiting for 32 bit systems and those with older hardware capable of running warframe on pretty good settings to be able to do bounties on their own (since that requires a cetus to plains transition that doesn't work properly) and more priorities towards saving before loading content as many eidolon hunts may end up with "no visual memory" when arriving to a relay, make no mistake, this is an issue since those with less visual memory are able to play.

So when are fixes comming?

Hello Devs.

This is my first message on this forum ever.

I have a simple question. Is there any plans on adding a boss fight on Kuva Fortress ? I could be really awesome if we could fight against the Worm or a really high ranking Grineer commander.

Hope to see this question answered.

I love the game and I can't wait to see what's next ! :D

• Upvote 2

about focus 2.0, as we all know the costs for unlocking everything are a bit overwhelming, i don't like to grind for 5h focus every day it takes the fun out of the game, have you any plans for resolving this issue?

if you want to know more about the costs watch this short video (not mine) 

It's cool now we can fish and mine and all, but when are we going to become responsible pet owners and feed our pets instead of just drugging them when they start starving to death?

Wauw, who thought the 100th devstream would be dated on my birthday. After 4 years playing i wouldn't think this would happen.

Make it a party out there on the stream, then i can come into my party mode!

giphy.gif

Edited by W0RqR0
i just needed to add a gif.
  • Upvote 1

Any news on PC to Console account migration? Since all platforms are all nearly up to date.

Can we get a decorative glass armor set to go with the Astilla, Volnus, Fusilai and Hyalus Syandana?

18 hours ago, Archwizard said:

Imagine this everyday scenario for Tenno:
Your Sentinel is your only source of Vacuum; without it, you spend the entire mission staring at the floor. When your Sentinel dies, the only way to get it back is to die and spend a Revive.
As developers, how can you address this scenario?

Except you don't spend the entire time staring at the floor.

Just like Vacuum users tend to get upset at non-Vacuum users for pretending the looting isn't as tedious as it actually is, you Vacuum users tend to over-exaggerate how looting without it actually works. Please stop.

Universal Vacuum will be all around good but trying to pressure DE into getting it into the game under false pretenses is scummy, at best.

Looking to the recent events (Twitchcon, PAX Australia) I have been thinking about the DE representation in Latin America, I know there are latin streamers, I try to find and watch their videos. To the point. In september we had in El Salvador our first Videocon, where we could find the usual: Tournaments of Leage of Legends, Overwatch, Marvel vs Capcom, Smash Bros, etc. It was a decent event and I'm looking for the next year for Videocon "2".

Your game is famous in lots of countries, except maybe in Central America (as far as I know, the only players in this country I know are my brother and I :clem:) where you could find a great oportunity to get people to meet Warframe, a free game about ninjas in space. I would like to know what do you need to get representation in this part of the world, like a national streamer (ajem-likeme-ajem) or do you have fan kits that you send when or where nobody can go.

It would be an awesome idea because Warframe could chage the actual gaming environment of these countries where only mainstream games dominate.

Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 1

Woah... Devstream 100?! I've been here for that long?!!!

Congratulations DE, keep up the good work. Keeping people like me for 4 long years is quite an achievement! (is Archisto still here?)

Now here are my questions :

1) 4 years later, your game is still about space ninja, right? If yes, what are your plans for 

S T E A L T H

T                  T
E                  L
A                  A

L                  E

T                  T

H T L A E T S in the future?

It's an alternate & completely optional playstyle, I know. Not a priority, I know BUT we're supposed to be ninja in space, and a ninja's primary means to accomplish his mission is to sneak around!! And we shouldn't have to use a specific warframe like Loki/Ash/Ivara/Banshee to sneak around : ALL warframes are ninja/kunoichi,after all.

Stealth != invisibility.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "styx master of shadows"

2) When will quests be replayable?

3) Talking about quests : where is Umbra and the Sacrifice?

4) How is Umbra different from another of these Excalibur skins with different stats? Does an umbra have different powers? (not farming for the same frame a third time, sorry...)

5) Will the Corpus,Infested,Wildlife,Corrupted get more love soon? In 4 years, it has 80% of the time been about the Grineer... Those SPOILED BRATS!! >:(

No final Corpus boss, No final Corrupted boss, No planet specific Corpus unit, only one Infested planet, no Infested Grineer tileset,etc... Just look at the whole codex to see how diverse the Grineer are compared to the rest...

6) Any new assets to show?

7) Any news about the miniguns for normal gameplay?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "terminator minigun gif"

8) In Cetus, there's a vendor with a falcon. Will we be able to get birds as companions too?

9) What's the status of the ship thing [DE]Steve showed us in his stream once?

10) Next open area : any news? Anything to show about that(concept art,etc)

11) Any news on the next warframe?

12) Any news on the next tileset/planet to get a rework?

13) Any news on the next boss to get a rework?

14) Will open areas have dynamic weather? When? (even seasons?)

15) My warframe takes bullets swords & all kind of hits. Will we be able to see any damage mark on them? (optional if you don't want your fashionframe to be ruined)

16) COULD WE HAVE MORE INTERACTIONS WITH THE ENVIRONMENT? (elemental warframes burning trees,consoles,etc... Objects getting destroyed or slashed by Excalibur's powers, lights getting destroyed when we shoot them,etc)

Edited by unknow99
Added more questions...
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Could there be a way to customize riven mods? Say a roll you get, there's 1 stat you do like. while 3 other stats that came with it you rather pass on. For say, an additional 2k kuva, you can "tag" that stat & it'll remain in that riven mod regardless how many rolls you use. Course you can limit how many stats can be "tagged" to prevent abouse, but this could be a neat feature.

Spoiler

Will operators grow older someday, or they will be teenagers forever?

Also, will our operators become able to pet our kubrows and kavats?

Edited by Herr_Metzger

19 hours ago, Archwizard said:

Where is my Shadow Step?

Im trying to adjust to the new focus system despite my supreme displeasure with it. Shadowstep was essential to taking great but crunchy frames into high level content. I HATE not having that option now

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Are you going to add a seperate Syndicate for every new Landscape so we have to start with a new economy on every planet again and again? If so... can you please consider some thing that carry over from Landscape to Landscape. I don't want this games progression to become a third Destiny with it's DLC eco-resets.

Also... please kill the Convergence Orb.

Edited by Zeranov
teh orb
  • Upvote 1

I would like to know if resource drop chance boosters can/will effect fish spawns and/or sentient cores (from the vomvalysts.)