Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

:( I Miss Mending Tides

jjpdn

To be honest I am not happy with the current status of Focus 2.0, but at the same time I have no idea about how to make it something that can actually be useful aside from fighting Kuva Guardians or Sentients. Exiting your warframe just to give some operator based bonuses to an ally is also rather clunky.

There's maybe a way to make it so all Focus nodes can benefit both on the Warframe and the operator...

Make it so a lot of the focus bonuses benefit both the Operator and Warframe.

Lower Operator Recharge dramatically while in Warframe.

Allow us to use some operator ability's such as Void dash and Void Blast while in our Warframe.

And make it so the Operators damage is finisher(ignore armor).

At least that is what i think needs to be done.

2 hours ago, D20 said:

There's maybe a way to make it so all Focus nodes can benefit both on the Warframe and the operator...

Honestly, I think this is a good idea, even if the Warframes only benefit a portion of what the Operator gets. Or even have Warframe buff nodes clearly defined, but not all nodes will affect the Warframes.

All you'd really need is to have the Dash function... what's it called... Protective Dash affect all allied NPCs and objectives. 75% of max health (more reliable in some cases than the old version, in fact, because defense pods had huge amounts of health) at the cost of a dash is actually pretty good.

Aside from Vazarin, I'm VERY happy with Focus 2.0
Seriously, combining a maxed Zenurik to the passives from Naramon makes you have a portable Itzal at all times and it's so fast that even laser doors have an hard time detecting you.

There's still a lot to max to see its new full potential, so maybe it's a bit soon to speak, I mean, did you see Unairu's changes as a whole? Imagine that Radius for the Void Blast combined to Madurai, or that bullet attractor and those wisps that I have no idea how they look like yet. That's a lot of stuff thrown