Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜ Immortal Exiles ⚜ Rank 11 Mountain clan, 4th place in global leaderboard for Orphix Venom event in PC ⚜ very active and helpful ⚜ active Discord ⚜ Monthly Clan Event ⚜ Giveaway ⚜ Huge Alliance ⚜

--IE-DragonZero--

In-game name: Alcoy
Mastery Rank: 8 about to be 9

Region: NA (USA)

Type of Player:  Just started recently, the game has been taking up all my free time. Very hooked at the moment, but will probably decrease to a bit more causal later down the road.

Looking to join a group of people and learn and play with. Every time I think I have a decent grasp of what is going on there is another mechanic or grind to learn. Loving it!

IGN: 2delta

MR: 8

Region: NA 

Type of player: im an old player getting back here, looking for a nice clan to spend more time doing useful stuff instead of only fissures xd(im into community play more than solo)

IGN: WitherChild

MR: 5 (on my way to six)

Region:North America

Type of Player: I'm a semi dedicated player, I played warframe for years on the ps4 and had amassed a huge amount of weapons, frames, etc etc. But the servers there feel really lonely and its hard to find a good dedicated clan to play with. I enjoy playing with others and I do have a discord and mic, been in the warframe biz since I was eighteen and now I'm twenty four. So If your willing to give me a shot I can say that I'll do my best for the clan that takes me in. 

@bubblywums @2delta invite sent, please join our clan forums as well as discord server. @ITouchDowniesi cannot invite someone in an existing clan, leave and reapply if you are still interested. @pixelzdapro lets talk soon. @Papaslim316 i will send you a friend invite, message me when you hit mr6. Let me first say that the game will not allow me to invite someone already in a clan. @WitherChild i will message you in game.

Archived