Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜ Immortal Exiles ⚜ Rank 11 Mountain clan, 4th place in global leaderboard for Orphix Venom event in PC ⚜ very active and helpful ⚜ active Discord ⚜ Monthly Clan Event ⚜ Giveaway ⚜ Huge Alliance ⚜

--IE-DragonZero--

1) In-game name: Ceronous

2) Mastery Rank: 12

3) Region: Currently Japan, home of record in United States. Will return stateside in about 9 months

4) Type of Player: I have over 200 hours in warframe currently. I was part of a small ghost clan built by friends, but they all quit the game months ago and it was just depressing to see something we all built as I walked around it alone.

I am a member of the U.S Military, lending to my stationed in Japan. Because of this, there will be times when I have to miss events or even not be online for a few days. As it stands I should be in a position where I can submit notices before hand, but this is just fair warning. There will be times when my schedule absolutely can not be negotiated. A little dramatic, but those times should be rare.

Thanks for the understanding if you accept me! Just looking for chill dudes to grind the game with, I've still got a ways to go.

Hi there mate, 

My in game name is Grumbly-NZ
MR9
Oceanic - New Zealand but I mostly play in NA for the amount of players.

Not sure what kind of player I am yet, I'm slamming about 8 hours a day in to Warframe at the moment trying to get better gear and boost my MR. I'm currently looking for a community to enjoy the game with, keen to chat on discord.

Archived