Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜ Immortal Exiles ⚜ Rank 11 Mountain clan, 4th place in global leaderboard for Orphix Venom event in PC ⚜ very active and helpful ⚜ active Discord ⚜ Monthly Clan Event ⚜ Giveaway ⚜ Huge Alliance ⚜

--IE-DragonZero--

Just now, Sweetie_47 said:

1. IGN: Sweetie_47:lotus:

2. Mastery Rank: 20 :redveil::suda:

3. Region: USA🤘

4. TOP: I'm down to talk or to do any missions with clan members if I am not busy. :heart:

"'𝕯𝖔𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊." — ℜ𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯 ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔰 

1. IGN: Mayonnaisu

2. Mastery Rank: 12

3. Region: Europe, Norway

4. Casual player. Looking for a fun clan to join, basically been playing alone till now. I saw the inactivity thing. I got a question, if you'll have me. I usually work every other week in other cities, and might not be able to be on everyday those weeks. If that would be a problem.

Thanks!

Hello,

1) In-game name: SpidaFly

2) Mastery Rank: 6

3) Region: Mountain, US

4) Type of Player: i’m pretty casual. 37, and 25 years of gaming hasn’t done my hands any favors. A while back I took a break because left hand was killing me. I’ve been using mouse bindings to eliminate some of the stress though, and it’s doing well so far. I’d say I typically play 2-4 hours per day. Plenty of time spent in cooperative environments in dozens of games - so I know how to abstain from making an ass out of myself 😉 

Thanks!

Archived