Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜ Immortal Exiles ⚜ Rank 11 Mountain clan, 4th place in global leaderboard for Orphix Venom event in PC ⚜ very active and helpful ⚜ active Discord ⚜ Monthly Clan Event ⚜ Giveaway ⚜ Huge Alliance ⚜

--IE-DragonZero--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. I am currently in a clan but majority of the members are in Europe so are never online when I am. I am looking to switch but want to know if there are active players in the Pacific Time Zone in your clan as I've been mainly playing solo which is starting to wear thin.

1) In-game name: tuggerpup

2) Mastery Rank: 8 (trying to complete the stealth kill rank 9 but need more practice it seems)

3) Region: North America, West Coast (Pacific Time Zone)

4) Type of Player: Casual, happy to help out where I can even if I've already done it already

Been playing for 3 months but at a stage where it's difficult to advance solo. I'm often online 8-10pm on weeknights and varied times on weekends so really looking for a clan that has people on in those times.

I've already joined, but here are my answers as a formality.

1) In-game name: Aelmint

2) Mastery Rank: 18

3) Region: NA

4) Type of Player: I'm a completionist and I enjoy optimization, but am far from a meta slave and appreciate jank. I'm experienced, with plenty of strong gear, and would like to break out into eidolons and arbitrations.

1) In-game name: Jacca-Knoff

2) Mastery Rank: 8

3) Region: North America

4) Type of Player: I tend to run support frames, since most of my weapons are fairly low damage. I typically run low duration Trinity Prime during sorties. I enjoy the thought of loot frames as well. I used Nekros (purchased from the market) for the majority of my time playing until I got Trinity Prime unlocked.  Warframes only interest me if they fall into one of those two categories.

I tend to dislike grinding, so I typically only a handful of missions a day to avoid burning myself out. I only play 2 hours a day maximum, and there are some days where I only do the sortie and log back out.

I'm passionate about good aim, so I tend to stick to weapons that can make use of that skill. I tend to avoid grenade launchers and such, but recently I've started making and using all sorts of weapons to try to increase my mastery rank.

Archived