-IE-DragonZero-

⚜ Immortal Exiles ⚜ Rank 10 Mountain clan, 14th place in global leader board for Hostile Merges event in PC ⚜ very active and helpful ⚜ active Discord ⚜ Monthly Clan Event ⚜ Giveaway ⚜ Huge Alliance ⚜

1) In-game name: Maelee

2) Mastery Rank: 19

3) Region:USA

4) Type of Player: Active

In-game name: Crimson 

Mastery Rank: 22

Region: North America, USA

Number of hours: 1867

Interests: making memories, having fun, and helping new players. 

IGN:ThanatosRequiem

MR 19

Region:EU/germany 

Around 700hrs of real in game time, Octavia/wisp main and riven enthusiast, I'm often running tridolons or taveuni runs, very sociable and mainly focused on endurance builds and scaling damage builds. 

Hi

IGN: TonyMax78

MR: 23

Region: Europe 

Type of Player: Active in evenings and weekends. 

1) In-game name: Joculus

2) Mastery Rank: 16

3) Region: NA / USA

4) Type of Player: Active on evenings, weekends. Playing in mid-game / late-game content.

Hello! I wish to join this establishment, my info is below.

1) In-game name: Hyrqge

2) Mastery Rank: 7

3) Region: USA

Hello. I am currently in a clan but majority of the members are in Europe so are never online when I am. I am looking to switch but want to know if there are active players in the Pacific Time Zone in your clan as I've been mainly playing solo which is starting to wear thin.

1) In-game name: tuggerpup

2) Mastery Rank: 8 (trying to complete the stealth kill rank 9 but need more practice it seems)

3) Region: North America, West Coast (Pacific Time Zone)

4) Type of Player: Casual, happy to help out where I can even if I've already done it already

Been playing for 3 months but at a stage where it's difficult to advance solo. I'm often online 8-10pm on weeknights and varied times on weekends so really looking for a clan that has people on in those times.

@TuggerPup our clan always active, 24/7hrs, so u will find members always in game.

Unfortunately I cane to a remote place cant play, perhaps tomorrow able to send u inv. meanwhile join our discord, link in the forums.

Posted (edited)

Thank you. I'll join your discord but am away myself for a bit so won't be able to leave my current clan until next week. I can reach out once that's done so your invite can take.

Edited by TuggerPup
Corrected spelling

1) In-game name: IIcyTom

2) Mastery Rank: 16

3) Region: United States

4) Type of Player: Everyday player, started getting into arbitrations, pretty casual, but down to do long sessions of grinding.

Posted (edited)

1) In-game name: pzycoduexuscuro

2) Mastery Rank: 25

3) Region: NA

4) Type of Player: Active. I play daily. I tend to dabble a bit in everything within warframe. kind of need to focus a tad more on my arcanes ^^"

Edited by pzycoduexuscuro

1) IGN : Lessfatz

2) Mastery Rank : 6

3) Region : Asia

4) Type of player : Laidback. Just trying to have as much fun as possible without caring too much about the meta. 

Edited by Lessfatz

1) IGN : eddy_LV

2) Mastery Rank : 18

3) Region : Asia

4) Type of Player: Casual.

I've already joined, but here are my answers as a formality.

1) In-game name: Aelmint

2) Mastery Rank: 18

3) Region: NA

4) Type of Player: I'm a completionist and I enjoy optimization, but am far from a meta slave and appreciate jank. I'm experienced, with plenty of strong gear, and would like to break out into eidolons and arbitrations.

1) In-game name: Jacca-Knoff

2) Mastery Rank: 8

3) Region: North America

4) Type of Player: I tend to run support frames, since most of my weapons are fairly low damage. I typically run low duration Trinity Prime during sorties. I enjoy the thought of loot frames as well. I used Nekros (purchased from the market) for the majority of my time playing until I got Trinity Prime unlocked.  Warframes only interest me if they fall into one of those two categories.

I tend to dislike grinding, so I typically only a handful of missions a day to avoid burning myself out. I only play 2 hours a day maximum, and there are some days where I only do the sortie and log back out.

I'm passionate about good aim, so I tend to stick to weapons that can make use of that skill. I tend to avoid grenade launchers and such, but recently I've started making and using all sorts of weapons to try to increase my mastery rank.

Edited by Jacca-Knoff

1) In-game name: matmaugam2002

2) Mastery Rank: 14

3) Region: South America

Type of player: Casual and active on the weekend