The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Noticed Eidolon Teralyst has some glitchy attacks

Ailyene

- Its attack where it slams the ground with its tree arm sometimes spawns no shockwaves on uneven ground, other times the shockwaves get stuck in place\are massed together\stop moving after hitting target.  Most of these glitches allow it to do massive damage, enough to stunlock and kill a 75% DR blessed warframe and all lures nearby.

- Its stomp attack seems to sometimes leave a lingering invisible damage box with a relatively high vertical ceiling that does thousands of damage per second, pretty much automatically killing any Warframe/Lure/Kavat that passes through it for a few seconds after the stomp when this happens.

2 minutes ago, Ailyene said:

~~snip~~

This is an instance where some videos would be really useful.

I have not really noticed this issue. Sometimes people randomly die, but I have not really found it to be linked with any specific attacks.

My kavat survives fairly well. I mean, it plays in the DoT fields at the Eidolons feet. But it certainly does not seem to just randomly die.

I wish I could record but my computer is too much of a potato to record anything while playing.  I just hope I am not being so vague as to be merely wasting time, but most of these things I have observed a number of times and feel the need to report them.

In my own experience my Kavat seems to down at least once per Eidolon fight (however I solo almost all my fights though because my computer is too potato to party so I take a lot longer), always to stomp attack but it might also be intended to instantly kill something standing directly under it, my issue is I sometimes would also instantly die when I try to jump past it right after the stomp and then the lures a couple seconds later because they followed me.

This happens every run for me. His ground fist slam attack damage sometimes have either no damage (with no animation/particles) or happens when he's not even doing the ground fist slam attack/animation (e.g. last phase when he's actually downed without 4 limbs, random ground slam attack happens). Also when he does that meteor shower attack, sometimes it doesn't do it or sometimes it just does it without even his animation.

Edited by Soribada
additional bug

cant say in the almost Extinction i've been doing w/ my clan w/ this Poor wretch of a Creature to endlessly roam, but i've mainly just when i see the animation start jump into operator and void crouch or pop Harrow-ult to avoid the ground slam/Arm Sweep (if too soon you might run out of energy for it and too late you still will get hit.)