Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any chance of more loadout slots yet DE?

SolarDwagon

With the plethora of new frames coming out, even at the absolute maximum of loadout slots it still feels extremely restrictive in its ability to allow quickswitching. I understand that there's some limitations on this at the server end, but I'd still like to highlight the restrictiveness. I'm happy to buy them with plat, this is completely acceptable. But with more frames coming out, more loadouts is... extremely useful.

27 minutes ago, SolarDwagon said:

I'm happy to buy them with plat, this is completely acceptable.

They are perfectly happy to have people buy things. Take the fact they haven't added more and they aren't selling more and come up with the answer: it would require more than just a trickle of money to allow for more.

• 2 weeks later...

Any way to make it a client-side part of the program?  Your loadouts do not matter to other people, you cannot see other people's loadouts.

After all, all a loadout does is select preexisting data.  Ivara contig B, appearance C, Opticor Config A appearance A etc.  I've used plenty of gear managers and other utilities

+1 to this. I many has started the thread regarding this including me. I always wanted more loadout coz its save me a tons of time.
And to add on top of that, to compensate for increasing loadout slot, Instead combine Archwing arsenal loadout with PVE loadout so we can customize which Warframe that will equip certain Archwing thus doubling current loadout slot.