Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 Deadline

[DE]Taylor

Hi everyone!

We're hot on the heels of Round 10, but our love for TennoGen can never be stopped! So we're starting the next round already, the deadline for which is November 8 at 12 pm EST. Any submissions received after 12pm EST that day will not be considered, so please make sure to check your timezones: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Those of who you submitted creations for Round 10, your pieces will still be considered for this round. We will be looking at all submissions received or updated* after June 20th, so don't worry about missing your chance if your Skin/Syandana/Helmet didn't make it in last time. If you have any questions about whether or not your piece falls within this window, please feel free to contact me.

Best of luck, Tenno! We can't wait to see what amazing creations you all have in store.

:community:

*So long as the Posted or Updated dates of your creation are after June 20, they will be considered. You can check the dates for yourself on the Workshop entry:

Spoiler

ieL7QDN.png

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added timezone edit

8 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

you make that sound like it's a bad thing :D

Yeah I meant to because I really don't think all of them deserve to be in the game. I also question the voting on tennogen and think DE favors these graxx skins a little too much. Like why did we have to have another graxx skin for the last tennogen when it was a Halloween theme. I didn't know all graxx skins had that as their theme. I just find it interesting that all graxx skins supposedly get voted on and approved every time. Makes me wonder if the "creator" knows people at DE or is straight up a DE employee. Either way I would like to see some different skins done by different creators.

16 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

Yeah I meant to because I really don't think all of them deserve to be in the game. I also question the voting on tennogen and think DE favors these graxx skins a little too much. Like why did we have to have another graxx skin for the last tennogen when it was a Halloween theme. I didn't know all graxx skins had that as their theme. I just find it interesting that all graxx skins supposedly get voted on and approved every time. Makes me wonder if the "creator" knows people at DE or is straight up a DE employee. Either way I would like to see some different skins done by different creators.

Well its all about the community voting, they are popular because people vote for them on steam. I understand that its a bit it's a bit repetitive, but in all earnest it shows that we have a steam guy who makes great skins that are top notch which pressures others to deliver on really quality skins if they want to compete. Additionally, this shows that people would love the faction-thematic skins. I'm still waiting on a corpus-themed skin line to see how that looks. Plus he's not the only creator to post awesome skins, maybe you haven't found the one you're looking for