TennoGen Round 11 Deadline

24 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Sometimes it's not that easy. I can't say in exacts but I at least know DE works on Syandanas. I don't think it's a simple copy and paste process. I've talked to Warframe Tennogen content creators and they've admitted that DE need to work on the syandanas to get them right or for changes that may be needed. Most likely why the Sari Syandana was approved but took so long to come out since they had to work on the wings opening and closing, etc. I do know for certain though that Mesa Graxx had to be changed because of the eye.

I don't think it's a copy paste process for any skin or syandana. The Tennogen tool only approximates the PBR process. I know that the process at least includes combining the various textures into only a few textures (I think diffuse, roughness, specular, and tint get combined into one texture, for example). And then there may be more adjustments that take place, particularly for Deluxe Tennogen skins. And then there are the syandanas, like you mention.

36 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Sometimes it's not that easy. I can't say in exacts but I at least know DE works on Syandanas. I don't think it's a simple copy and paste process. I've talked to Warframe Tennogen content creators and they've admitted that DE need to work on the syandanas to get them right or for changes that may be needed. Most likely why the Sari Syandana was approved but took so long to come out since they had to work on the wings opening and closing, etc. I do know for certain though that Mesa Graxx had to be changed because of the eye.

How does that justify tennogen gear (skins and syandanas) being, at DE's eyes, ready to ship and hence being put into a console build but being held for PC until MS/Sony certification process ends?

Edited by ----Legacy----
On 08.11.2017 at 4:28 AM, GrimMonsoon said:

Real talk though ... frost does NOT need more TennoGen

Can you all chill out with your "x doesn't need more y"?

You think that if skins for Excalibur of Frost won't exist it will suddenly rain Nezha, Zephyr, Hydroid and god know what else is "unpopular"? Yeah no. That's not how it works.

il y a 39 minutes, Vlada91 a dit :

So new tennogens is coming in a new year or sooner then that? And I need corpus skin for Excalibur

Tennogen items generally get added about a month after the official annoucement, so we will probably get the next round on mid December.

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

Tennogen items generally get added about a month after the official annoucement, so we will probably get the next round on mid December.

Maybe just on thime for new prime frame 😊👌 but we have like 20 amazing skins+syandanas,maybe more. And I hope DE are going to accept all and just 10 skins...

Edited by Vlada91
On 15.11.2017. at 1:14 PM, (Xbox One)Bird Sarcoma said:

I desperately need Vauban Graxx. @fredaven, I beseech thee! Please allow this to come to console ASAP!

99% graxx skin are ciming in the game,because he is amazing 3d artist. And im waiting for Harrow graxx and more...

31 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Don't mind waiting a few months. I just want to hear what's in this round.

Same. Hoping some staff and heavy blade etc. TG have made it in. Some look great and would be nice to have.

Hoping for the Hydroid skin/helm and weapon...

3 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Same. Hoping some staff and heavy blade etc. TG have made it in. Some look great and would be nice to have.

Hoping for the Hydroid skin/helm and weapon...

I don't think there are any staffs for tennogen currently. If you mean polearms then there is multple Orthos coming which in themselves I think can be used on other polearm weapons. I hope DE allow more melee weapon types to be used in Tennogen.

Spoiler

And the Miter

RNGesus I love the Miter

Dear Baro, please bring a Prisma Miter or Miter Skin

EDIT: I should mention I'm not confirming that there will be more Polearm skins coming this round but well I'm pretty sure the Orthos Diva skin will get in.

Edited by Zahnny
Clarifying