TennoGen Round 11 Deadline

Just now, Zahnny said:

I don't think there are any staffs for tennogen currently. If you mean polearms then there is multple Orthos coming which in themselves I think can be used on other polearm weapons. I hope DE allow more melee weapon types to be used in Tennogen.

Reveal hidden contents

And the Miter

RNGesus I love the Miter

Dear Baro, please bring a Prisma Miter or Miter Skin

Staff/Polearm, I think they can use the same model anyways?

But yeah. Want.

Upcoming tennogens are going bee 30 skins? So are we going to see them all in next devstream? ,because I need to know if is going to be skins that I like a it allot for frames that I used...I want to spend money on that but in hope that this time we are going to have all that skins that im waiting for long time... and I liked that DE are give us more skins and not just like 10 or 15... after all,more skins we got is always better then just a couple... so I hope In a future that we are going to have more skins in 1 round and because of that we have more choice to choose...

Edited by Vlada91
Il y a 7 heures, Vlada91 a dit :

Upcoming tennogens are going bee 30 skins? So are we going to see them all in next devstream? ,because I need to know if is going to be skins that I like a it allot for frames that I used...I want to spend money on that but in hope that this time we are going to have all that skins that im waiting for long time... and I liked that DE are give us more skins and not just like 10 or 15... after all,more skins we got is always better then just a couple... so I hope In a future that we are going to have more skins in 1 round and because of that we have more choice to choose...

The number of skin isn't related to DE, but more to artists themselves.
How [DE]Taylor already said, the number of item in a round isn't a set limit but depend on how much ingame ready items the artists can provide, so as long as they are good entry with correct quality, the number of selection in a same round can be 50+.