Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, nms. said:

I don't like it, but I will buy it just to support digital extremes letting go of children. Special snowflakes have to learn eventually how to be professional.

Buy what you like.  Supporting the deluxe skin doesn't send any kind of message other than you want more content like it.

8 minutes ago, ArcusVeles said:

I bought it so I could take pics of it in-game with different color schemes for my clan, so they wouldn't have to buy it to see how it works with their colors.

None of them are going to buy it, and I'm not going to use either part of it.  Even Immortal looks better than this.

You know you can just put the skin on for Ember as a preview, without buying it, to show the skin with your current palette. It's a little more runaroundy, but you don't need to spend plat if you do it this way.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zaw Stat Fixes:

• Ooltha's base Critical Chance changed from 22% to 18% as intended.
  • Mewan's base Status Chance change from 22% to 18% as intended.

NOooooo!

You nerfed 2 of my Zaws.... I want a refund or the ability to rebuild them!

This is why some people wait at least 2 weeks to see if you're going to "fix" (i.e. nerf!) weapons before investing anything in them, guess I should have too, shame on me. =p

:thumbdown:

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

- This Ember "Deluxe" skin (aka Chicken-Ember) had a fast turnaround

- All feedback was outright ignored when it came to this design

um.... why was my post edited?

There was more to what I said, such as how feedback on the actual forums here is ignored and that the deluxe skin is just bad.

Definitely doesn't look to be a moderator as it would have to be someone with higher rights to be able to hide the fact they edited the post.

While I agree with the sentiment of the people saying that the Nekros Prime's wings should be hidden on the skin, I for one like it this way. I sincerely hope there'll be a way to toggle them, rather than outright turning them off completely.

The Nekros skin and bundle is ON POINT. 

Ember, however... I'm really not digging the whole bird thing, especially with the little rat tail on the back of the helmet, and Zephyr already being our resident bird lady. Straight feather mohawk would be one thing, but the little rat tail completely ruins it. I would have been ecstatic with the original molten-obsidian concept, or if instead of solid-model feathers, it were energy wisps like Nekros's. 

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

eOJBNXhwOY7waygZaE_z1SIp5zD_hDRTvuJ1a8cxCcs.jpg?w=1024&s=90740ef6c5286ea67577a60cb8521b09jQ2ID7a.jpg

Hello darkness my old friend...

Now if only we had a halloween alert to go with that Nekros skin ...

EDIT: Can we please disable Nekros Prime Wings on the Deluxe?

TY! i was about to ask the same question about those wings... they ruin my fashion frame... not that im very good at it, but still...

EDIT: also the thing on his little finger... 

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

eOJBNXhwOY7waygZaE_z1SIp5zD_hDRTvuJ1a8cxCcs.jpg?w=1024&s=90740ef6c5286ea67577a60cb8521b09jQ2ID7a.jpg

Hello darkness my old friend...

Now if only we had a halloween alert to go with that Nekros skin ...

EDIT: Can we please disable Nekros Prime Wings on the Deluxe?

wait WHAT?! We almost got a cool skin for ember, and DE turned it into ugly chicken frame? Mhmm... nope, not buying chicken skin.

Archived