Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

[DE]Megan

- This Ember "Deluxe" skin (aka Chicken-Ember) had a fast turnaround

- All feedback was outright ignored when it came to this design

- Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised anymore, I don't feel any feedback given on the official forums is listened to anymore.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers 

The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.

While I get that you want to introduce more of the resources to new players, this DOES make it much harder for people to get things like the Gara parts which quite frankly was already difficult with tiny rewards like void relics and credits already in the mix.

Convergence won't make players more mobile.

Enemies spawn faster when staying in one place. More spawns = more Focus. Players will move to get the buff then go back to camping.

Refining Convergence spawns to be less inconvenient only makes camping easier.

Convergence fails to make players move around regularly, and actively hurts team play by separating players and causing them to ignore objectives and teammates in distress.

Please devise or agree to an actually effective solution that is beneficial to all players.

PS: Players grind Focus because it is punishing to unlock Focus long-term. Costs are too high, gains are too low, and there is too much time between getting new upgrades EXCEPT through grinding.

To make players stop grinding Focus, make it rewarding long-term. Decrease costs and increase the total number of upgrades so that players can make steady progress with normal (non-grinding) play. There will still be people who insist on grinding, but they will be fewer in number.

PLEASE SEE REASON ON THIS MATTER, OR DISCUSS FURTHER WITH YOUR PLAYERS. THEIR MOTIVATIONS ARE THE CORE OF THIS PROBLEM.

Nekros is amazing, but Ember...Good god, no.  I'm sorry, guys, but it's just not good.  Ember is about fire, not being even more of a giant walking chicken; Couldn't we do something related to volcanoes?  I understand if you can't use Ignusdei's prototype skin any more, but I feel like this Deluxe package is just going to be ignored.

Nekros looks pretty good.

Good on you for making more starchart related resources drop from Plains.

Hopefully the instant objective abandon has been done with

Zaws really dont need any sort of nerf.

Focus is still trash. Even with an affinity booster it is unpossible to max out the daily cap without specialized mind numbingly boring focus farm strats. With few exceptions the vast majority of focus nodes in every tree and a good amount of passives are not worth the grind. Convergence orbs are a horrible game mechanic.

Operator combat damage output is still trash. Void damage still affected by armor. Void blast and dash barely do any damage.

Credit bundles, 1-2 wisps, 1k kuva, single relics in level 4 and 5 bounties is plain insulting considering those take 10-20min to do.

Foundry is becoming insanely cluttered and inconvenient.

Mining and fishing are still MANDATORY activities to progress in the plains and no having to buy them from other players in plat does not count as a solution. Plains needs a resource exchange or put rare fish/gems into bounties/caches/ostron standing exchange.

Edit: OBJECTIVE IS STILL INSTANT ABANDONING IF PLAYER VOID DASHES INTO OBJECTIVE AREA AS OPERATOR AND WARFRAME IS VERY FAR AWAY. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING?!

so those basic resources for new players are really unneeded . eidolons final purpose are amps. to use a amp you need to finish war within first. and when you finish war within you have opened all planets so you learned about those resources. only thinking for newbies and not us vets.

*inserts shame gif*

Would be nice if you guys had sticked with the art concept of non-symmetrical skin...

Balance pass on Scythes or a new stance when?

Being able to preview each module's individual stats on the npc that provides the blueprints when, if ever?

Could you, like, make credit caches and relics be less common across the board for the bounties? It feels like a slap in the balls whenever I get those rather than other 'graded common' rewards.

Archived