Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Waypoints show distance to the room/tile where waypointed thing is instead of displaying true distance.
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

Please give us vacuum for pets.

New bugs! Nekros Prime wings are still there when deluxe skin is selected with no option to hide them x_x

Plus, theres also the pinky fingers of nekros prime ruining the deluxe skin

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

eOJBNXhwOY7waygZaE_z1SIp5zD_hDRTvuJ1a8cxCcs.jpg?w=1024&s=90740ef6c5286ea67577a60cb8521b09jQ2ID7a.jpg

Hello darkness my old friend...

Now if only we had a halloween alert to go with that Nekros skin ...

EDIT: Can we please disable Nekros Prime Wings on the Deluxe?

RIP the artwork is bloody awesome and I would have blindly thrown in some cash... But this "chicken"... I'll pass, thx :/

Saying that the new Ember skin is a big bird, is rude as far as you forget that Ember being a chicken is a joke in the community since the start.

I am so sorry, if the creator takes the critique to his product, as a critique towards himself. The only critique as far as I am concerned towards the author is refusing any changes that were proposed.

Like changing the colors of the base model.

DE, please. We're not somehow your enemies in this. We're not a mob, howling at the gates.

We are the community of your players. We are trying to communicate with you. In this particular instance, what we are trying to communicate is that the majority response to the skin is dislike. This is the only Deluxe skin that Ember will ever get, and it is bad.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cetus/Plains Changes:

• ‘Sabotage Bounty’ has been renamed to ‘Prototype Sabotage’. 
  • Increased the Cetus Standing reward for each Bounty tier.
  • Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
  • Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
  • Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
  • Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers 

The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.

these rewards are a quadrillion times better. They actually start tying the plains into the main game and not have them so separated. Very good changes DE.

Archived