[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

• Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
  • Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
  • Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
  • Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers 

oh... oh dear. This is quite the conundrum we have here.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

eOJBNXhwOY7waygZaE_z1SIp5zD_hDRTvuJ1a8cxCcs.jpg?w=1024&s=90740ef6c5286ea67577a60cb8521b09jQ2ID7a.jpg

Hello darkness my old friend...

Now if only we had a halloween alert to go with that Nekros skin ...

This highlights it quite nicely really doesn't it.

How good the old was, how bad the new is...

ALL the problems with the basic Ember skin are amplified by this deluxe...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 30

I mean of course it's impossible to call something artistic objectively bad, but you guys sure tried hard to get there with the Ember skin. Also the helmet is completely unchanged even though you said you "heard our feedback", not that a better helmet would have really helped anyway.

I guess I'll keep my plat.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 23

Love the update!

Just one minor thing: Can you stop updating during the night cycle? There's already a limited time that we can hunt the Eidolons, but the last 4 hotfixes were during nighttime and it's getting obnoxious.

• Upvote 10

Fix for Kubrows (not sure about Kavats?) getting stuck in between the tile doors and passages.

• Upvote 1

Damn, no focus changes...

Really hope they are actually working on something as Rebecca suggested, and not just saying "we'll address it, it's just temporary" like with focus 1.0 that remained un-addressed until 2.0....

• Upvote 11

Nekros Deluxe is good. That's all I can say for the Warframe skins introduced here. I'm happy to see Cryotic join the possible loot for Bounties at least, excavation missions aren't something I tend to look forward to.

Nothing about FOcus or the convergence orb.

I am displeased 

However the adding of useful drops to things that are low end? Useful.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

That Nekros skin looks nice but that Ember skin, ugh no thanks, rly ugly in my opinion.

Edited by Bambafrank
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 21

I have only one problem with Nekro's skin. Some Prime parts (the wings and the finger thing) remain there and doesn't fit at all (and, as far a I know, Deluxe skins don't keep Prime parts).

• Upvote 1

I don't want to be cruel to the people who worked on the Ember Deluxe, but the visual language is just wrong for Ember. The details look more akin to Zephyr.

I haven't had a decent look at the Nekros one yet but that looks much more like it.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 28

Listen to yourself, Ember's IgnusDei or DE is ugly AF. Come on, one less detail and one just more detail. Hah :/

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1