Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Wow. Incredible. The chicken actually made it through instead of the beauty that was the original design. What the actual S#&$.

Nekros on the other hand looks pretty good.

Good on you for making more starchart related resources drop from Plains.

Hopefully the instant objective abandon has been done with

Zaws really dont need any sort of nerf.

Focus is still trash. Even with an affinity booster it is unpossible to max out the daily cap without specialized mind numbingly boring focus farm strats. With few exceptions the vast majority of focus nodes in every tree and a good amount of passives are not worth the grind. Convergence orbs are a horrible game mechanic.

Operator combat damage output is still trash. Void damage still affected by armor. Void blast and dash barely do any damage.

Credit bundles, 1-2 wisps, 1k kuva, single relics in level 4 and 5 bounties is plain insulting considering those take 10-20min to do.

Foundry is becoming insanely cluttered and inconvenient.

Edit: mining and fishing are still MANDATORY activities to progress in the plains and no having to buy them from other players in plat does not count as a solution. Plains needs a resource exchange or put rare fish/gems into bounties/caches/ostron standing exchange.

You know the thing is having those rare resources in the rewards for the bounties specifically on the Plains of Eidolon would make too much sense. Lets throw Kuva in there instead. How did Kanzo get his hands on kuva to reward us? Is he secretly working for the worm? No? it's just a F*** you reward? Ok ._.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zaw Stat Fixes:

• Ooltha's base Critical Chance changed from 22% to 18% as intended.
  • Mewan's base Status Chance change from 22% to 18% as intended.

It seems this is wrong and that the Mewan's Crit was dropped and Ooltha's Status was dropped

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cetus/Plains Changes:

• ‘Sabotage Bounty’ has been renamed to ‘Prototype Sabotage’. 
  • Increased the Cetus Standing reward for each Bounty tier.
  • Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
  • Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
  • Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
  • Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers 

The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.

Changes:

• Made numerous HUD optimizations.

Zaw Changes:

• Kwath additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
  • Kroostra additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
  • Mewan base damage increased from 81 to 86.
  • Kronsh base damage increased from 81 to 86.
  • Ruhang additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
  • Ruhang II additional damage increased from 18 to 28.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Warframe abilities appearing as unranked when viewing them in the Arsenal in Cetus. 

Thk DE ... Still waiting for a way to get focus eliminating the "Focus Convergence"

OK I read oxium and imagine x300 that's great but Iradite x15 ? (T1) - 4k credits? (T3) -  5k credits? (T2) what?  remove or increase to 20k

Also Kuva from 1000 to 3000
And endo? :facepalm: oh boy I'm going to play...

I bought Ember, I want a refund button.

chickendinosaur.jpg

My god, I didn't see the last devstream so I never knew that the new concept art of Ember's skin was shown. I'm just now seeing it and I'm appalled. I'm sorry but I think it's awful and it looks like a ton of other players feel the same way. I haven't seen anyone show any excitement for it. IgnusDei's concept was beautiful and y'all should've definitely stuck with it regardless of the difficulty that it may have presented to DE's artists. Just put in that extra effort, it would've made all of us so so happy. Chroma's skin stayed even after he left so I think it's a little unfair that Ember's was just scrapped. I know this "deluxe" skin is just gonna stay and there's nothing that will be done about it but damn, it's so bad. It doesn't even make her look new and different like most of the other skins do. This is the first skin bundle I will not be getting. I don't even use some of the deluxe skins but I've bought them all (bundles actually, not just the skins themselves) out of appreciation for the art and work that went behind it. But wow, I will not be touching Ember's deluxe skin. I'll stick with Magesty and Graxx. They're just retextures but they look like they had infinitely more effort thrown into them. Consider starting to let Tennogen artists work with the models of the Warframes and not just the textures. Or offer some of them a job or something. I've never chimed in on something like this but damn I can't unsee that skin and I needed to voice my opinion on it. With that being said, other changes/fixes in this patch are good and Nekros' skin looks pretty damn sweet.

If you want to make PoE appeal to new players, why don't you remove relics,credit caches, and base game mods from Bounty drop tables. Its a complete farce right now, and doing a 20+ minute long mission with level 30+ enemies only to get 5000 credits is a massive slap in the face. Adding more base game resources to the drops is yet another slap because grinding PoE for the 50-odd new resources is hard enough without getting Plastids and Circuits. (Not to mention the absurd Gara farm with the inflated drop tables)

This isn't designed for new players, the Ostron standing grind is crazy, and the only way to level it in any amount of reasonable time is to do the top 2 tiers, which aren't accessable to new players. You are in turn screwing over any player who has somewhat progressed, not even veterans, by giving them stuff they already have. 

I really want to enjoy PoE but its been one disappointment after another, and this isn't making it any better. Please reconsider DE.

Archived