Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

[DE]Megan

Your patch is buggy as hell.

Octavia's 3 randomly stops working. The duration still shows as active but the lines disappear and your buffs are removed and you can no longer re-apply them until it randomly starts working again. I have no idea what triggers this it just seems random and inconsistent while doing bounties. 

I randomly entered some weird state where going into operator mode removed all of Octavias buffs and active abilities. Then it randomly went away and stopped doing that. 

There seems to be a significant performance hit on the plains (possibly related to Octavia bugs or just a separate issue). Huge FPS drops I've never experienced on the plains before. 

edit: ran into all these issues while doing the max level bounty. Operator thing happened only during the first part and magically went away. Her 3 bugging out happened at least twice and then randomly started working again after recasting it several times. 

Also, you claimed that the standing reward for bounties was increased. This doesn't appear to be the case unless it was an incredibly trivial increase. edit2: Nevermind, the rewards finally changed when the bounties were re-rolled. Though you still should get rid of not being able to repeat bounties for standing. Once every 3 hours when there's a daily limit is dumb. 

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.2.0

Additions:

870fc6132845341787e8278ae6ae7156.jpg 

I do honestly believe that people pledging for the scraped Ember skin do not realise how little potential it had for color palette customization.
Because of that I really love the new design.

Now gimme that 75% login discount.

The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.

Thanks DE , What I understand it is now even more harder to get "good reward" and gara warframe , so did you think of all you veteran players so far?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.

not fixed yet

i tried t4 20 minutes ago, i failed at the same moment i arrived with Wormhole into the mission's area

edit: happened again, thrice

the problem was only fixed after host migration

1 minute ago, Chaosdreamer said:

The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.

Thanks DE , What I understand it is now even more harder to get "good reward" and gara warframe , so did you think of all you veteran players so far?

Well you gotta teach new players early that you're not gonna get what you want. You're going to get METRIC FUKTONS of common resources and then if you want to get what you want it's gonna take.... oh~ maybe 50 tries on a 10% drop chance item. Yea I think DE is introducing new players to the warframe economy quite well.

I actually love the new Ember skin :sad:.... It really looks like a firebird to me. I aactually prefer it over the old one. I wish people would not be so harsh about things they simply don't prefer... especially when real people have put in blood, sweat, and tears to bring these skins to the game. If you don't like it you don't have to purchase it. Thank you for the update and the much needed fixes, DE :satisfied: I know there are people like me who enjoy the skin but don't want to go against the hate bandwagon... There will always be people who will complain and be negative. If any devs at DE are reading this, thank you for all the hard work you have put into Warframe. Know that there are tenno who appreciate it  :community:

It is very clear that people are not happy with the Ember Skin. I thought the uproar on Nova's deluxe was loud, but that doenst even compare to waht im seeing here.

I cant speak for the community's opinion on the older concept of Ember Deluxe, but for me personaly, i liked the more minimalistic design of it (if thats the right word for it). Similar to Hayden (Proto Excalibur), it had alot less objects, but is more sleek and appealing.

I seen quite a few companies ignoring their community, but i thought you DE wouldnt be doing the same after seeing the tremendous feedback about the skin. I wont be buying the skin, but teh Nekros one? I buy, but Ember? nope.

I wonder how many people complaining about the ember deluxe skin will buy it anyways hehe. Oh well I was never a fan of the old skin but I will say this new one (in its default colors) is pretty meh. Thanks for the nekros deluxe skin though...it looks cool.:satisfied:

Archived