Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Dialog in the second mission of Chains of Harrow Quest [Fixed]

Avocation

Hotfixes after hotfixes, and the only thing DE care is Nekros skin. -_- No answers on stream or in game chat. Sad. :/ I just returned to Warframe after a year of break, I was playing since begining of open beta, and this is what I get for returning... :(

Edited by Jacqueline.Nought

The second mission of Chains of Harrow seems to be bugged. You're supposed to go to Iron Wake to meet Palladino and she'll talk about herself and eventually she'll say "Without his focus, I pray... I pray he answers." This is where the screen starts to shake and intense music plays... and then nothing happens. She just sits there until you either decide to rage quit, or just leave the place (you can Esc). She's supposed to continue her speech but instead it just freezes there.

There also seems to be a bug with the follow-thing on your map/hud that you follow to get to the next step/room. It seems to stop at the beginning of Iron Wake and it won't move, even if you move, or even if you're at the doorstep. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I've already tried restarting and removing it from the active quest thing, nothing works. There are loads of people experiencing the same bug without knowing why.

I would appreciate if I could complete the quest without seeing this bug again. 

1 hour ago, Jacqueline.Nought said:

Hotfixes after hotfixes, and the only thing DE care is Nekros skin. -_- No answers on stream or in game chat. Sad. :/ I just returned to Warframe after a year of break, I was playing since begining of open beta, and this is what I get for returning... :(

A DE staff literally posted on page 2 saying they're working on it...

On 11/1/2017 at 7:47 PM, Hizzydalie said:

So I'm pretty sure this is a bug that stops you from progressing the Chains Of Harrow questline.

It's the part where you have to talk to Palladino in Iron Wake and well.. you cant get passed it as the dialog just stops

This video shows you what i mean http://plays.tv/video/59fa4d8e6847e72a7c/broken-chains-of-harrow-quest

Same. I'm just about to post the bug video and see you already did. Thanks!

DE please fix, thank you too!  

I wasted many hours on harrow parts.
Then I had to wait 12 hours for each part to be ready to use with BP.
But I can not get BP because of a bug that has not been fixed yet. 
It's been over 24 hours, and I do not know when it will be fixed. 
And when it's fixed, I'll have to wait another 3 days to use this warframe. 
Very unfair, and discouraging. 
Edited by Reaperface

1 hour ago, Reaperface said:

I wasted many hours on harrow parts.
Then I had to wait 12 hours for each part to be ready to use with BP.
But I can not get BP because of a bug that has not been fixed yet. 
It's been over 24 hours, and I do not know when it will be fixed. 
And when it's fixed, I'll have to wait another 3 days to use this warframe. 
Very unfair, and discouraging. 

Yep i feel exactly the same... i wanted to use the 12 hours of craft to do the quest, now i'm #*($%%@. Knowing that obtaining the systems was already discouraging enough.