Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Dialog in the second mission of Chains of Harrow Quest [Fixed]

Avocation

Didn't work several days ago before this thread was posted, attempted again just now in a Rhino Prime and succeeded, it appears to be some kind of intermittent bug in the cutscene scripting. You can't really solo it even when set to solo as the instance is shared, there were about 3-4 people in the area when I did it.

On 11/4/2017 at 10:16 PM, Kustom69r said:

when will a game dev respond? when will this get fixed?!! 

6 hours ago, Kustom69r said:

FFS!! i was under the impression that the game devs fixed serious bugs like this quickly!! this has been a BUG for almost a week and no frickin responce from the devs 

6 hours ago, Hunstakoi said:

Same here. Not sure if DE is already aware.

4 hours ago, Kustom69r said:

bump and devs please reply

Look here at page 2 for the response - LINK

Bump. Same problem here.

You know, you linked to a dev responds from thursday, wouldnt you agree that a bit more communication would be nice. Usually DE is communicating, dont know why they havent said more about it. Its been days now, unless I havent seen it. If so, please let me know.

I dont expect an explanaition, just some words, I really hate the dead silence from the devs. Reminds me of so many other bad devs in other games. I think most devs dont understand that most ppl are really understanding if you just say or explain whats going on and just be upfront about it. Just something, its such a simple fix. I dont get whats so difficult about that. But then again, if I look at workplaces and what are the biggest problems there? Communication.

Sorry for the rant, lets hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by Egosession
spelling

Very interesting - happened to me too.

I tried various things (Verify cache, assign only one processor, change language (so that I would end up on the empty german instance of Iron Wake) - nothing worked.

The last thing I did - I disabled DirectX 10 and 11 in the launcher (I vaguely remembered something about Titania bug being related to DirectX > 9) and went as Rhino (after a few guys reported that going as rhino helped ...).
Guess what - it helped (either disabling DirectX or going as Rhino - don't know ...) - perhaps it helps you guys too.

I've tried this a few times, with at least two warframes (one was Gara, believe other was Mesa?) and each time got the hang. I tried leaving and re-entering, going to menu, going to inventory, remaining in my menu as soon as the cut scene started for several minutes after, transferencing with the kavat alerted by the warframe and not alerted... if there's a way to magic it past, I don't know what it is. I've completed second dream/war within/saya's vigil and gotten the mote amp, not sure if those things break the operator any.

Edit: Ahhhhh, soon.

Edited by Faerren