Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.1

[DE]Megan

I understand overriding prime details. Something, something, something, all miracles require sacrifice (this skin is easily a miracle considering color tracks on his other skins were awful). But can't you give us a little lee-way? The wings were the only reason I even liked the Prime skin. Maybe make it an auxiliary?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent. 

What a step backwards for Fashionframe. You could have at least given us the Toggle Prime Details for it

9 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

Is this your FINAL form  @Plains_Of_Eidolon ?

I certainly hope not... The caves are still missing. Yeah, yeah, you can "enter" them but they have 0 content and almost 0 depth to explore but a locked door in almost all of them.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent. 

Yes if only we had a prime toggle switch or an auxiliary slot.

14 minutes ago, Authoritycat said:

If it's your intent to override prime parts then why does the mag deluxe still have her stupid shoulder plates after 3 weeks DE? 

do you mean the mag prime armor pieces you can either replace/remove in the arsenal?

Edit: welp i was wrong. you can change them, but there is no option to remove them all together... c'mon now.

2 minutes ago, RageNuddle441 said:

still no solo evac from the plains. :/ 

it´s a hassle to wait for that one guy that wants to fish while the other 3 want to leave! 

@ RageNuddle441

Additions

• There is now a 'Leave Squad' option in the Plains of Eidolon. This will allow you to depart from a squad to your own session, which will allow you to extract independently. 

Archived