Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.1

[DE]Megan

unable to replicate clan blueprints since this update. when you go to replicate the blueprint there only the background of the blueprint selected with no options. the only way to get out of this is to exit your dojo.

I'm sorry, but I must be outright negative. This Ember Deluxe skin is the very definition of bland. Again I'm sorry, I usually try to be constructive but you just ignored community feedback guys and still decided to release the skin as is along with another to somehow try and soften the blow. It didn't work.

It's subjectively and technically the worst skin released to this day. I sound pissed because missed opportunities enrages me. You only have one shot at a deluxe skin. I think you should definitely have postponed the release to rethink the concept or at least refine it a bit...

The previous Deluxe skins have set the bar very high so the community's reaction is very understandable at this point

The materials, the colors, the syandana that does not even match - contrary to the other deluxe skins, there are absolutely no motifs or distinguishable decoration. It's not ugly, because ugly is subjective and has sometimes character. No, it's the worst because it's just bland and feels unfinished, rushed even.  I feel really really sorry for the artist because it appears to me that it wasn't supposed to be released this soon, and hope the he/she will be given time to take feedback into consideration next time.

A now increasingly worried volt fan.

1 minute ago, lukaself said:

I'm sorry, but I must be outright negative. This Ember Deluxe skin is the very definition of bland. Again I'm sorry, I usually try to be constructive but you just ignored community feedback guys and still decided to release the skin as is along with another to somehow try and soften the blow. It didn't work.

It's subjectively and technically the worst skin released to this day. I sound pissed because missed opportunities enrages me. You only have one shot at a deluxe skin. I think you should definitely have postponed the release to rethink the concept or at least refine it a bit...

The previous Deluxe skins have set the bar very high so the community's reaction is very understandable at this point

The materials, the colors, the syandana that does not even match - contrary to the other deluxe skins, there are absolutely no motifs or distinguishable decoration. It's not ugly, because ugly is subjective and has sometimes character. No, it's the worst because it's just bland and feels unfinished, rushed even.  I feel really really sorry for the artist because it appears to me that it wasn't supposed to be released this soon, and hope the he/she will be given time to take feedback into consideration next time.

A now increasingly worried volt fan.

I am not much of a fan of it either but nothing stops DE from releasing other Deluxe skins down the road.

I don't know if it was this hotfix or a previous one that did it, but it seems as though blueprint replication from the Dojo is now broken...
It just loads you into a black screen with Exit button in bottom right corner, an if you click exit an try again too many times it completely glitches the Dojo by showing the scene with the weapon in hand with mini map in top left, only way to get unfrozen is leave Dojo.

8 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I am not much of a fan of it either but nothing stops DE from releasing other Deluxe skins down the road.

With how many deluxes we get a year, and how many frames are still without deluxes, it'll be years before we likely get another shot at an ember deluxe. (it also doesn't justify the poor quality of the deluxe we got, especially with how much feedback was offered all the way up to its release)

Still Crashing 32OS(2-4GB RAM0 when entering plains from cetus(only with bounty mission taken). Besides that Game works fine even fast traveling with archwing on plais without crashing, bounty can be done only when someone with 1 taken already inv to party tho.

Hey, are you guys going to address path-finding issues for Kubrow/Kavats and enemies? They're nearly completely broken outside of the plains and stopping on seems to tilesets that are perfectly even flat planes even. Oh also;

jQ2ID7a.jpg

Please bring us this.Any of these 3 versions, even your DE version here, its fine, its vastly better than what you put out. Seriously, I will throw 400 plat easily for this deluxe and I am not kidding.

Can we give me my wings back? I liked how much of a mess my back was, I want it back. I felt all spooky and wiggly and now I don't feel that as much.

Also insert yet another comment saying Ember deluxe looks like a bad mistake. If there was some sort of legal issue because Ignusdei did something to prevent the use of the prior design, just say it. It still doesn't mean the current version has to look so much worse. 
For an actual reasoning on why I don't like it, I'll break it down.

1. What's with the tiny torches on the face and the feet? It's like someone reminded the art team that Ember is a fire frame, so the tiny fires were just kinda thrown on.

2. Why is she so wide? Ember (prime or not) is a fairly slender frame, and even though I don't enjoy her playstyle in the slightest, I do enjoy her aesthetic. She's sleek but with the fiery flair, and the deluxe has neither sleekness nor flair.

3. Is it a fish? A fire fish? What. Those aren't feathers, those are scales.

4. The boots have way to large of a color channel, they break up basically every color scheme I try that doesn't use the same color for the primary and accent slots.

5. On that same subject, every color channel is just too large and blocky. I feel like I'm trying to color Atlas all over again. This is by far the easiest part of the frame to change since the entire model wouldn't have to be redone. The entire model desperately needs a version 2, but at least changing the textures would fix some of it. 

1 good point for sure: The head isn't what I'd agree with on shape design (mullet, why), but the color channels are exactly what I'd want. A tiny bit of metal texture, a large area of primary, a decent size secondary, and not a whole lot of tertiary. I know I'm not saying the correct color channels for the actual skin, but that's because, y'know, the metal slot is in the secondary slot while basically every other frame uses the accent slot for that. That's a whole other issue that I see happen way too often, but that's a story for another day. I think my good point might be sammiched between some griping still, but whatever, there are a lot of issues with this skin.

1 for real good point, no griping: I like the pistol and syandana though, don't change those.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.1

Fixes: 

• Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent. 

Can we have a "toggle prime part" option on the deluxe skin for this ? It looked so amazing >.<

Octavia "3" Timer freezes and not being able to use buffs anymore, when in Contact with the Drone Bounty Mission. You can use it again, after finishing the Mission.

The same with Lures too.

2. Teralyst bugged, and teleporting, even with enough fully charged lures around us.

3. Got some Random Bugs, like Harrow used 4, then i couldnt go into Operator nor use WF Skills (with Rhino Prime) and no Gear either. Relogged and then it worked again.

4. Teralyst got invisible, that one was fun tho, but then again not rly... Reloged to solve the problem.

I would love to see the ability to toggle the wings from Nekros Prime on the deluxe skin. I actually liked seeing the wings and it fit really well with the deluxe.

This is sort of a cry in the dark, but it would be nice to see those beautiful wings flapping about as the majesty of the deluxe skin flaunts itself for everyone to see.

2 minutes ago, SP3CT3R7 said:

I would love to see the ability to toggle the wings from Nekros Prime on the deluxe skin. I actually liked seeing the wings and it fit really well with the deluxe.

This is sort of a cry in the dark, but it would be nice to see those beautiful wings flapping about as the majesty of the deluxe skin flaunts itself for everyone to see.

Aren't you able to do this will all primes and their deluxes? Or is it only Tennogen?

EDIT: Nvm. Only tennogen skins can toggle prime deets. 

• Fixed Clients not being able to throw the Sigma & Octantis (Day 700 Daily Tribute reward) if a Stance Mod is equipped.

Now we just need a way to get login days as a booster, ie I login at day 60, and my reward is to skip to 70...and this would be a possible until you get to a mile stone or catch up with everyone else. (wouldn't get the actual reward from those 10 days though.

• Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
  • Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
  • Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
  • Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers 

Can't replay on the 22.2.0 update now.
This seems like a bad idea, wouldn't this mean Grokdrul and Iradite will be much harder to get? I might have missed something but it would seem better to me to just remove it as a resource in that case and use the replacement resources for BPs and such.

Archived