Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to replicate dojo weapons [Fixed]

FaytKion

When trying to replicate Acrid from Bio lab in dojo i get a blank screen with a white dot in the centre and an exit button. Other research can be replicated OK,

Trying a second time gives a blank screen with different background music and exit button. On pressing exit see a preview of holding Acrid and mini map  but no exit button and no way to do anything further but leave the dojo by pressing escape.

We just recieved an hot fix and after that I couldn't replicate anything from my clans labs. When I try to replicate something a black screen appears and just stays there with a "exit" button. If I try too much it stucks on some animation with my warframe holding the weapon that I'm trying to replicate.

This is happening to me with some of the Corpus research, such as the Staticor and Serro. First attempt gives a black screen with the dot, second attempt gives the background of the warframe holding the weapon, faded, with no UI but the Exit button.

Every time I try replicating weapon blueprints in the research labs, they load up the scene where it shows your Warframe holding the weapon and the menu that pops  up for you to press replicate does show. And the screen is either darkened or if you back just gets stuck like this. Fy5Sunk.jpgg9HOeqy.jpg

Something broke. Something seriously broke. If you keep repeating the action of trying to replicate and exiting, you will see your Warframe in that state where it is trying to show off the weapon, but you also see the Minimap. You can move around the Map you are in, but you cannot see where you are going until you leave the Dojo.

I was in my clan Dojo and was trying to buy a blueprint from the Chem Lab when I got stuck in the preview mode. I was unable to see anything but the "EXIT" button, which took me directly out to the Dojo. Then, I was unable to see past this "viewing mode", all except the pause menu, until I left and came back. I thank you for your great game and time.

+1, same bug

1st click makes black screen with small white dot and clickable exit button, once i exit button, i exit that menu; but at 2nd click, the weapon and my wf animation shows, but when i click exit this time, im stuck with that screen of weapon presentation and normal ui, when i can walk around (i can note this by minimap) and can reclick use button to open craft list menu that works fine, the only way to escape this, is to leave dojo (escape menu works fine)

I get stuck on this even after pc restart, once at this I can't get off of this screen, but i can hear myself able to move through the ship and access other pannels overtop of this screen.

H9sRGfX.png

Once i click exit, and try to reenter, this is the 2nd screen that remains stuck. 

8rE0BJt.png

Edited by Godsforce88