The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to replicate dojo weapons [Fixed]

FaytKion

The other day uninstall the steam game, and download it directly from the launcher, restore the data that kept steam and add them to the warframe launcher, the issue is that everything worked well until today after its last update on entering to dojo or to replicate the plane of a weapon, this is the screen in black and will not let me replicate, if I press exit, stays bugged in the same way and I can move in the dojo but without seeing anything only this image that come. and another thing is that when I enter the index the game is crashed when there are more people in the game, I crashed myself on index, please someone help me. :/ regards2cz2440.png

I can't verify. Its blacked out doesn't  give me the option.

And it seems to be just weapons. I can buy frames/sentinels/archwings/material recipes(mutagen, etc.), but I cant buy weapons. I cant buy archwing weapons. So seems to be just weapons I keep getting froze on and cannot purchase.

Edited by DestructoDave

Also having this problem. First attempt gives you a black screen. Click "Exit" and try again and you can barely see your character in the background of an otherwise black screen. Funny enough you're technically able to walk around this time according to the minimap, though you won't be able to see any changes on the screen.

Any help with this would be nice. Would like to start building the things I waited three days for.

Edit:

Verifying and optimizing game cache with the launcher does not fix it btw.

Edited by Hobo42

I am also experiencing this issue, I was about to grab the Zakti blueprint. One of my other clan mates isn't having the issue, but is experiencing a delay in the interface appearing. The only difference is am the Warlord and he's a General. One other clan mate doesn't seem to have any issues at all, he's an Initiate and just joined today.