The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to replicate dojo weapons [Fixed]

FaytKion

5 hours ago, Ace_Dragon said:

I have fully researched Javlok in my Dojo, but, when I attempt to replicate the blueprint, the game soft locks with the scene of my frame holding the Javlok with no options or descriptions; however, when I move the mouse the minimap rotates as if I'm looking around the Chem Lab.

There is something going on with Labs since the Hotfix earlier.  You aren't the only one reporting it.

4 minutes ago, Godsforce88 said:

bump

Bumping it will not help.

It is around 4:30 am for DE right now. They are not going to be looking at the forums or working on patches right now. This is a fairly serious issue, I would assume it will be fixed at some point before the weekend.

EDIT1: People keep mentioning five hours ago is when it started. That is 11:30 pm. The devs will not be working on additional patches after that. Just be patient, they will fix it soon.

EDIT2: This post was created at 9:30 pm or so DE time. That is outside normal work hours. A fix will take time, they wont have one immediately. Remember, the devs are in a different time zone to many people, they need sleep.

Edited by krc473