Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to replicate dojo weapons [Fixed]

FaytKion

Ditto. Tried resetting client and PC. Using other characters and other rooms of the dojo. If I exit the showroom and go back in several times when I exit again it stays on the showroom but I'm able to move about the dojo and interact with the environment. I can however copy blueprints that don't involve the showroom i.e. energy restore blueprints. Also never noticed before so don't know if it's a real issue but the targeting recticle is on all the time.

Edited by Bagenholt

It seems that This issue is with replication in the dojo, I am having the issue as well. This seems to be in the biolab you cant get to some of them to replicate because it is froze on loading it replication option or as mentioned above it makes you leave (the photo shows the result of clicking the item to replicate) to fix the issue. Upon re-entry to the replication of said weapon it still bugs out and you cannot get anywhere but to leave dojo again. Not all items are bugged just select ones The infected pistol (the Embolist) is one that is bugged for my Dojo.

Same here. I can't do anything in the Tenno Lab, and the Corpus is just doing Fieldron now. But it sounds as if everyone is having trouble... I guess my perfect planning for when I would start constructing in the foundry and when I would finish levelling up my previous weapons is now out of sync with one another.

Just now, a friend and I discovered an issue in the dojo research rooms. Upon choosing the Sydon to replicate, he found nothing but a black screen and an exit button. Clicking the exit exited properly, however upon choosing the weapon one more time, the entire screen changed to a faded image of him wielding the Sydon (as per weapon previews) and able to walk around in the dojo as normal but without vision. We were able to replicate this bug with other weapons in the grineer room, and in the Corpus room.

Example

You can see on the map, that I am in fact at the doorway to the room.

same here... all lab dojo like that... and tested at sanctuary too... more fix update but make more bug LOOL

POE relase make my game crash 10times++ in 1 day!!

Hotfix 1 make chat unconnected

and now make blueprint dojo, sanctuary stuck/bug

Edited by AngelDKnight