Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev stream 100 Tactical Potato ..Chroma Prime confirmed ??

Zarrostarr

6 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

yeah the same way they "fixed" Saryn and turned her from a one-button mid-level frame into the Queen of death and destruction that melts everyone and everything no matter the level.

Or how they turned mag from a broken Corpus anihilator into a frame that is useful against more than one faction.

Or you mean how they completely and utterly BROKE Saryn right ?

since her “rework” she has a total of 52 bugs...let that sink in ...52 none have been addressed or acknowledged, several videos on YouTube go in-depth into all of these bugs.

mag better? I just....I just can’t even comment on how much of a joke this is.

how about hydroids amazing rework eh? Everyone loves sitting AFK in a bloody puddle when you’re supposed to be playing a space ninja game....

yeah reworks are low quality atm, make no mistake chroma will be gutted when it’s his turn..

2 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

all the threads I have seen that claimed the rework was bad used the removal of their beloved anti corpus cheese as justification for their hatred of the rework.

The removal of an ability that negates all gameplay bar nullifiers is something that was neccessary.

on the topic of Ash.

Ash was cancer!

playing as ash was watching a cutscene over and over. playing with ash was waiting for that split second between two bladestorms where the enemies were not invincible.

Mag is just your opinion and nothing changed when it comes to Ash. They didn't adress what you called watching cutscene over and over, it's just less effective now. Currently he is probably close to Atlas when it comes to popularity due to those changes.

So get ready for Chroma to receive "neccessary" fixes causing people to not bother.

10 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

They didn't adress what you called watching cutscene over and over, it's just less effective now. Currently he is probably close to Atlas when it comes to popularity due to those changes.

Not really... People still love him due to how powerful his augments are, stripping armor, free oneshots, and Invisibility.

11 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

Mag is just your opinion and nothing changed when it comes to Ash. They didn't adress what you called watching cutscene over and over, it's just less effective now. Currently he is probably close to Atlas when it comes to popularity due to those changes.

So get ready for Chroma to receive "neccessary" fixes causing people to not bother.

I can see it now

vex armor now has a % cap at 200% and is a channeled ability (to help screw over energy regen)

elemental ward now offers a flat bonus instead of being increases by power strength (something useless like 200 flat armor or 200 flat health) 

to counteract these nerfs, we have increased the range and reduced he cost of his spectral scream, and reduced the armor penalty for using effigy. 

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

Not really... People still love him due to how powerful his augments are, stripping armor, free oneshots, and Invisibility.

He is incredibly weak in comparison.

he can strip armor with an augment, or you can just run a team with corrosive projection (best aura anyway) and never need to worry about single target armor reduction.

his 4 is too slow and clunky, most good DPS frames will annihilate 50 enemies in the time it takes ash to kill 10, for less energy.

invisibility has been made redundant by Octavia, she has the longest invisibility of any frame, that is recastable for its duration (so you don’t have to become visible like ash and Loki) whilst bringing a whole lot more to the table than ash could ever hope.

9 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Inb4 Wukong gets primed to boost sales in China. He and Nezha were introduced outside of the MFM pattern so it's not impossible...

I can dream...

Mesa.  I dream of Graxx-Prime Mesa and her Akvasto Prime and Duster Prime Syandana...

Hanuman Prime would be so bling, we might go blind, lol.

26 minutes ago, zornyan said:

he can strip armor with an augment, or you can just run a team with corrosive projection (best aura anyway) and never need to worry about single target armor reduction.

Why rely on 3 other teammates to run CP when you can just fix the armor problem with a single augment. Not everyone run premade teams 100% of the time or play public in general.

26 minutes ago, zornyan said:

his 4 is too slow and clunky, most good DPS frames will annihilate 50 enemies in the time it takes ash to kill 10, for less energy.

Depends on how you mod for it, I use primed fury to make the animation 1 second long(0.5 seconds long on  robotics/infested) and it takes like 3 seconds to fully mark a group of enemies. Also bladestorm technically out scale most AOE abilities in high lvls where enemies aren't strawman ,Because it deals high finisher damage with slash procs, which bypass armor and shields and most damage resistances. it even scales with the combo counter, so my bladestorm can pretty much oneshot lvl 100 enemies(or just use smokescreen with a slash/status melee which works just as well anyway).

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

invisibility has been made redundant by Octavia, she has the longest invisibility of any frame, that is recastable for its duration (so you don’t have to become visible like ash and Loki) whilst bringing a whole lot more to the table than ash could ever hope.

To be fair Octavia brings more to the table than any frame and so any frame seem redundant, so using her for comparison isn't really fair.

7 hours ago, -Trey- said:

You are right, Mag is extremely good now. All the threads i've seen around stating otherwise are simply wrong.

Also just like they fixed Ash, now everyone is using him !

Not sure if SRS...

I've played around with Ash.  The Bladestorm-swipe feature is more interactive, but it still has cut scene fatigue and isn't all that different.  His augments are OK.

Honestly?

I've built him as a high speed close-n-kill melee frame using duration-smokescreen and his passive to boost slash damage.

How niche-limiting is that? 😳

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

Why rely on 3 other teammates to run CP when you can just fix the armor problem with a single augment. Not everyone run premade teams 100% of the time or play public in general.

Depends on how you mod for it, I use primed fury to make the animation 1 second long(0.5 seconds long on  robotics/infested) and it takes like 3 seconds to fully mark a group of enemies. Also bladestorm technically out scale most AOE abilities in high lvls where enemies aren't strawman ,Because it deals high finisher damage with slash procs, which bypass armor and shields and most damage resistances. it even scales with the combo counter, so my bladestorm can pretty much oneshot lvl 100 enemies(or just use smokescreen with a slash/status melee which works just as well anyway).

To be fair Octavia brings more to the table than any frame and so any frame seem redundant, so using her for comparison isn't really fair.

^ This.  The visual technicolor spam and simply pushing buttons to create a Mapwipe situation...it needs a graphics and power level rework.

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

I still can’t see a situation where using an augment + a specific frame to remove a few enemies armor is useful.

any of my weapons can either strip enemy armor just as fast, or instantly kill a lvl 150+ enemy faster than the time it takes to cast a skills and then shoot, and it doesn’t cost energy.

my bladestorm can kill a lvl 140 bombard with 3 marks, but put it like this.

you spend 3 seconds marking (and that could easily be more) then 10-15 seconds killing those 10-15 enemies.

whilst banshee/ember/Octavia/saryn/rhino/equinox/nidus/Excalibur/valkyr/any tank frame with a good melee build kills 50 enemies (or in cases like banshee the entire map) in the same time.

the thing is as a frame for actually killing enemies, ash is pretty slow and clunky with a horrible sickness inducing animation that kills the pace of the game, without that he’s just a invis frame that’s outclassed by Loki.

im not saying he’s a bad frame, but his rework was pathetic that didn’t address any of his issues, and for any given situation there is a much better pick than ash.

1 hour ago, zornyan said:

I still can’t see a situation where using an augment + a specific frame to remove a few enemies armor is useful.

The point is that you can solo missions with ash without forcing 3 other players to run CP with them. 

any of my weapons can either strip enemy armor just as fast, or instantly kill a lvl 150+ enemy faster than the time it takes to cast a skills and then shoot, and it doesn’t cost energy.

So all of your weapons can strip 100% armor from lvl 150 enemies in just a single hit? Impressive, but still you can just use a viral weapon to kill enemies faster with ash.

whilst banshee/ember/Octavia/saryn/rhino/equinox/nidus/Excalibur/valkyr/any tank frame with a good melee build kills 50 enemies (or in cases like banshee the entire map) in the same time.

So? Ash is actually better than some of those frames in melee builds because he can use smokescreen to gain a stealth melee multipiers and his passive basically buffs any melee weapon that procs slash, he can instantly perform finishers on his enemies at will(no casting time). Ash can have 1,000 health along side his decent armor and sprint speed so any crossfire won't oneshot him. Best of all, ash won't be targetable by enemies anyway.

you spend 3 seconds marking (and that could easily be more) then 10-15 seconds killing those 10-15 enemies

At this point everybody should understand that bladestorm isn't supposed to be Ash's main source of damage, ash isn't saryn or Excalibur or ember. Use bladestorm when the time actually calls for it, you are invulnerable to all damage so you can easily gain back your shields and if you use sentinels, you can potentially gain back health and collect loot.

the thing is as a frame for actually killing enemies, ash is pretty slow and clunky with a horrible sickness inducing animation that kills the pace of the game, without that he’s just a invis frame that’s outclassed by Loki.

Like i said bladestorm isn't Ash's only way of dealing damage(surprise surprise). Shuriken can rekt anything below lvl 60 with a couple of cast and the augment can strip 100% armor, smokescreen gives ash safety and more melee damage which he can actually use since he has stats that supports melee play, Teleport grants free finishers and the augment only increases it's effectiveness past lvl 100. Bladestorm can kill anything past lvl 170 but it should only be used when ash actually needs it. Plus he arguebly has the best passive among the older frames since it increases the power of any weapon that procs slash.

im not saying he’s a bad frame, but his rework was pathetic that didn’t address any of his issues, and for any given situation there is a much better pick than ash.

I wouldn't say better but rather alternative way. 

You're entitled to your opinion, if you don't like ash than there is nothing wrong with that, but from what I see from most of the community, ash is nowhere near being as forgotten as atlas.

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101

15 hours ago, zornyan said:

since her “rework” she has a total of 52 bugs...let that sink in ...52 none have been addressed or acknowledged, several videos on YouTube go in-depth into all of these bugs.

52?

If there are 52 bugs please send me links to all the bug reports.

if there are no threads on the forums about these bugs you can't expect the devs to know about them

Edited by Helch0rn

16 hours ago, (PS4)Homitdog2 said:

can quest frames be prime tho????

Yes it was comfirmate "All the warframes have their version prime" more if that is not the case from the rotation of limbo prime there will be no prime seen that after the frames are all warframes quest '^' so that would mean that DE reenounce the Acces prime which is one of their main revenue.

Edited by Wind_Blade

3 hours ago, ---EG---Wind_Blade said:

Yes it was comfirmate "All the warframes have their version prime" more if that is not the case from the rotation of limbo prime there will be no prime seen that after the frames are all warframes quest '^' so that would mean that DE reenounce the Acces prime which is one of their main revenue.

if all quest frames get primes why bother doing the quest to get them

3 hours ago, vipran said:

is there likely to be another prime access exclusive frame (like excal prime)? maybe it could be released as a sort of "supporter" pack in a similar way to the founders pack.

No...just no. We don’t need anymore timed/limited exclusives. Excalibur prime and the items he came with were exclusive because the game was, for a better word, S#&$, but it has potential and people forked our several hundreds of pounds individually in support to see this game come to fluition.

why do you need something special like a “supporter pack”? Do you need to feel like a special snowflake in order to hand DE money? If so then you’re not really a supporter are you?

i buy 2/3 prime access per year, the full £129 version, I don’t expect nor want anything special from DE because of this, I buy to keep them making content for everyone, not a special skin for me to boast over.

16 minutes ago, zornyan said:

No...just no. We don’t need anymore timed/limited exclusives. Excalibur prime and the items he came with were exclusive because the game was, for a better word, S#&$, but it has potential and people forked our several hundreds of pounds individually in support to see this game come to fluition.

why do you need something special like a “supporter pack”? Do you need to feel like a special snowflake in order to hand DE money? If so then you’re not really a supporter are you?

i buy 2/3 prime access per year, the full £129 version, I don’t expect nor want anything special from DE because of this, I buy to keep them making content for everyone, not a special skin for me to boast over.

It's not something that i specifically want nor need, i'm simply curious as to whether they might be planning something along these lines in the future. 

Although the cosmetics from the prime access packs are really nice, i think it would be cool to have something that would change it up a little; maybe not to the extent of an exclusive frame necessarily, but it would be nice to see something different, maybe a frame skin or a unique arcane. 

I honestly wouldn't want to come across in a negative way like that, apologies if it seemed that way, i'm purely curious as to what people may have thought about some more unique prime access items; another exclusive frame may have been a bad example of this.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Homitdog2 said:

if all quest frames get primes why bother doing the quest to get them

... the quests are not so hard and like a say if quest frame don't get frame you never get more prime and DE lost their Main revenue so no + their confirmation "All frames get prime" so stop say warframe quest don't get prime ... Rebecca already say "All frames get prime" so stop that

35 minutes ago, vipran said:

It's not something that i specifically want nor need, i'm simply curious as to whether they might be planning something along these lines in the future. 

Although the cosmetics from the prime access packs are really nice, i think it would be cool to have something that would change it up a little; maybe not to the extent of an exclusive frame necessarily, but it would be nice to see something different, maybe a frame skin or a unique arcane. 

I honestly wouldn't want to come across in a negative way like that, apologies if it seemed that way, i'm purely curious as to what people may have thought about some more unique prime access items; another exclusive frame may have been a bad example of this.

Well, the answer is no, DE have no plans for this, the playerbase does not want this, and overall it would be a poor choice for the health of the game.