The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All time favorite warframe(s) and why?

-SoH-ViktorD

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Maybe with other frames but with Mesa there comes a point where your PM will have to do more damage than then enemies can inflict on you. PM when fully ramp has the highest dps in the game.

IMO you should replace redirection with Rapid Resilience. And use Taxon to give you upwards of 1500+ shields. And you really dont need those range mods, melee enemies are stopped in there tracks anyway regardless of range. I'll post my build in a bit.

Can your Lanka hit near half a million without buffs? Tell me that Mesa can out DPS that.

For the shield issue, I could overcharge shield with consumables. As for the range, you really haven't used her 2 enough to understand it right? Shooting gallery takes a few seconds to proc every time, and if the range is too short, enemies would be able to close in and attack.

1 hour ago, Eidolon_Hunter said:

Can your Lanka hit near half a million without buffs? Tell me that Mesa can out DPS that.

For the shield issue, I could overcharge shield with consumables. As for the range, you really haven't used her 2 enough to understand it right? Shooting gallery takes a few seconds to proc every time, and if the range is too short, enemies would be able to close in and attack.

So he's gonna post his builds right?

Rhino - coz im always in safety with him. Rush through mob, charge my armor, tank their bombs, resurrect my friends, die touching null
Ember - just coz sometimes i like to see the world on fire ^_^
Vauban - i like his style (especially prime) and i like to keep the situation under control (and other special tactical toys)
Excalibur...coz...From the United King I'm looking for heaven I'm going to California!  just coz its my first frame and i have a bunch of good memories related to him 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ascended1QQ said:

Who knew. Im actually giving him a chance. He feels solid tho his stacking is a bit annoying. 

Here's how you build stacks super quickly: 

One thing to note is that Nidus is waaaaay better at higher levels than low and mid levels...because it can be bloody hard to build stacks at lower levels. On the other hand, you don't really need a ton of stacks to crush at lower levels ;)