Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where does ivara neuroptics drop?

AltoNat

Oh that's so helpful, so it's just the exact same thing that the bot says right. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, MystMan said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

Hard
Levels 26+
Helmet
Neuroptics (7.52%)
+
Blueprint2
Blueprint (7.52%)
Uranus Rosalind 27-29 IconGrineerB Grineer Sealab
Neptune Laomedeia 30-32 IconCorpusB Corpus Ice Planet
Pluto Oceanum 32-36 IconCorpusB Corpus Outpost
Sedna Kappa 34-38 IconGrineerB Grineer Galleon

Yes it does. It shares the same drop table chance as the main blueprint.  Keep farming.

No, it really doesn't. I've run these missions to the point where rng doesn't matter 3 times over.

6 minutes ago, AltoNat said:

Oh that's so helpful, so it's just the exact same thing that the bot says right. Thanks!

No, it really doesn't. I've run these missions to the point where rng doesn't matter 3 times over.

That's a pretty high amount of denial. I got her Neuroptics from level 26+ Spys, so clearly it is there.

Wait, why is this feedback?

Post questions here > https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

Edited by DeMonkey

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That's a pretty high amount of denial. I got her Neuroptics from level 26+ Spys, so clearly it is there.

Wait, why is this feedback?

Post questions here > https://forums.warframe.com/forum/38-players-helping-players/

So what? It's Denial now in the face of a large sample size?

Edited by AltoNat

Just now, AltoNat said:

So what? Denial is now irrelevant in the face of a large sample size?

You're a single person, not a large sample size.

069.jpg

As a hypothetical comparison it's like denying the sun exists, just because you live in a basement and never go outside doesn't mean the sun doesn't exist. Just as not finding her Neuroptics doesn't mean they aren't there.

13 minutes ago, AltoNat said:

"To nearly guarantee at least one drop for each part 118±29 complete runs are needed for the main blueprint, 118±29 complete runs for the Neuroptics"

You sure about that?

Also do you have the BP yet?

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

You're a single person, not a large sample size.

069.jpg

As a hypothetical comparison it's like denying the sun exists, just because you live in a basement and never go outside doesn't mean the sun doesn't exist. Just as not finding her Neuroptics doesn't mean they aren't there.

Yeah, a single person could never do a lot of runs in a game like this.

1 minute ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

"To nearly guarantee at least one drop for each part 118±29 complete runs are needed for the main blueprint, 118±29 complete runs for the Neuroptics"

You sure about that?

Also do you have the BP yet?

Yes I do. 10 or so I believe.

2 minutes ago, AltoNat said:

Yeah, a single person could never do a lot of runs in a game like this.

ive gotten the entire set from spy missions using the same information you've been provided

the drop chance is stupidly low, but is definately useable as i have gotten two sets passively

Edited by (PS4)chibi_matatabi

1 minute ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

ive gotten the entire set from spy missions using the same information you've been provided

the drop chance is stupidly low, but is definately useable as i have gotten two sets passively

If it's that low, it might as well not exist.

2 minutes ago, AltoNat said:

If it's that low, it might as well not exist.

you really dont get this game do you...

you dont need to grind for stuff, and doing so will just wear you out

instead, do it passively over time, it may take longer, but it wont make you more frustrated like doing entertaining spy missions are clearly doing

Ivara parts DO drop. It's just a common (and quite natural) misconception that the more runs you do, the higher the chance gets, while in reality you just start over with the same 7-ish % chance. That's RNG at its "best", just keep trying.

I farmed the Harrow Systems since his release and finaly got them a week or two ago. They have almost twice the drop chance of Ivara Neuroptics. Yet others got them on as little as one try. The same goes for Gara (just the other way around) I got her Parts on the first try each, while others are still struggling to get her.

That's just how RNG drop tables work unfortunately.

And as chibi_matatabi stated, don't grind Ivara. Just like Oberon, Ivara is a Frame which you get (subjectively percieved) the fastest by just not farming her at all.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

*Sigh*

Oh you're right, it's impossible for a single person to test something with a slightly below 10% chance. Let's waste time and ask thousands of players to do it before we come to a conclusion. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

you really dont get this game do you...

you dont need to grind for stuff, and doing so will just wear you out

instead, do it passively over time, it may take longer, but it wont make you more frustrated like doing entertaining spy missions are clearly doing

Clearly not. You say you're not supposed to grind and yet people do it all the time. They grind frame parts, they grind cells, they grind resources. Are you saying they're all doing it wrong?

1 minute ago, AltoNat said:

Clearly not. You say you're not supposed to grind and yet people do it all the time. They grind frame parts, they grind cells, they grind resources. Are you saying they're all doing it wrong?

on the first one, HELL YES

on the other two, those are easy to obtain and garunteed drops if you know what your doing... which is why people can grind them to begin with

Just now, AltoNat said:

Oh you're right, it's impossible for a single person to test something with a slightly below 10% chance. Let's waste time and ask thousands of players to do it before we come to a conclusion. 

What's even your argument? That it doesn't drop?

It does. Thousands upon thousands of players have farmed it, many have gotten it. That is a large sample size.

If you've done as many runs as you claim you're an anomaly, a poor sod who hasn't managed to get it yet. It happens.

To be honest though, you're clearly just throwing a tantrum, there's nothing constructive here nor will anything constructive come of this thread.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

What's even your argument? That it doesn't drop?

It does. Thousands upon thousands of players have farmed it, many have gotten it. That is a large sample size.

If you've done as many runs as you claim you're an anomaly, a poor sod who hasn't managed to get it yet. It happens.

To be honest though, you're clearly just throwing a tantrum, there's nothing constructive here nor will anything constructive come of this thread.

Uh, no S#&$ genius. You just realizing that now? I hope not.

If you still don't get it, what I'm saying is, the drop rate is either lower than stated, or it drops somewhere else, or somewhere more specific than just "spy" missions. That's what I was asking to begin with. I never said the part doesn't exist.

Edited by AltoNat

2 minutes ago, (PS4)chibi_matatabi said:

on the first one, HELL YES

on the other two, those are easy to obtain and garunteed drops if you know what your doing... which is why people can grind them to begin with

K, here's the problem. If what you say is true. It wouldn't matter in my case anyway. If I was to play this game and was trying to get the frame passively, it wouldn't matter anyway because I don't enjoy spy missions and I normally make a concerted effort to avoid them. So, by extension of that, I have an even lower chance than the already low chance that exists. If it was so low that it basically didn't exist before, then this would be worse.

5 minutes ago, AltoNat said:

K, here's the problem. If what you say is true. It wouldn't matter in my case anyway. If I was to play this game and was trying to get the frame passively, it wouldn't matter anyway because I don't enjoy spy missions and I normally make a concerted effort to avoid them. So, by extension of that, I have an even lower chance than the already low chance that exists. If it was so low that it basically didn't exist before, then this would be worse.

then find someone who enjoys spys to assist you, once or twice a day on a spy would be enough to get an ivara head after a week or two

4 minutes ago, AltoNat said:

It is just RNG being RNG. I can't remember which part of Limbo it was but I spent weeks farming that one doing almost nothing else. I've seen posts stating that after dozens of Vay Hek runs people still hadn't got all of the Hydroid parts and I got the whole set in... 4 runs. When I went after my first (and so far only) Ivara piece I got it on the first run.