Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.2

[DE]Megan

Pls look into new nekros binds that come with deluxe skin. They're broken on the prime skin (but on regular somehow it works fine):

1eoPha3.jpg

Well the thing that needs fixing is this community. Whining about how you can't max focus while doing bounties or Berehynia is kind of funny.

It isn't. It's people that want focus while actually playing the game. Guess it's a strange concept for someone who just abuses the sht out of the system all the time especially during events

Bet you will be the one whining when they will nerf existing method to the ground once again like they did with sabotage so there will be no way to actually get focus in a reasonable amount of time at all. All you're asking for is for stealth affinity gain to be nerfed with those comments that's all.

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Focus is based off affinity. There is no way to cater to your view on affinity farming unless DE did Affinity 2.0. Leveling gear = Farming focus. You realize it is the same procedure.

You're extremely dense.

What he means is that Focus farming is just one mission with Equinox and one weapon to meet the cap daily. Focus gains are trash and it's soul-grinding and boring to do it daily to even make a dent on the new system. He made no mention of affinity or levelling gear.

You're stupid.

7 minutes ago, Omega1084 said:

You're extremely dense.

What he means is that Focus farming is just one mission with Equinox and one weapon to meet the cap daily. Focus gains are trash and it's soul-grinding and boring to do it daily to even make a dent on the new system. He made no mention of affinity or levelling gear.

You're stupid.

That was pretty rude of you to call him names.

1 minute ago, Omega1084 said:

You're extremely dense.

You're stupid.

1) Calling me stupid won't help you in an argument

2) I am talking about how Focus is tied to the affinity system. Leveling your gear is almost the same as focus farming (mechanics wise). 

37 minutes ago, Fleuria said:

Primed pistol ammo mutation seems to have been working - I have been using that all over the place, especially in bounties.

You should maybe do a real bug report on the forums.warframe.com site's plains bug forum, with exact details on your setup (if you have not done this already)?

Just went and tested both primed rifle ammo mutation and primed pistol ammo mutation at the same time, along with ammo case.  Went from orbiter directly to plains, everything worked - walked into Cetus and back out to the plains, none of them worked.  Shotgun/sniper ammo on the ground was not being picked up or mutated at all.  And my primed shotgun ammo mutation behaves the same way.

I haven't made an official thread on the bug forum though, so I'll go do that now.

edit: Ding, fries are done - Plains -> Cetus transition appears to bug Ammo Mutation mods

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Focus is based off affinity. There is no way to cater to your view on affinity farming unless DE did Affinity 2.0. Leveling gear = Farming focus. You realize it is the same procedure.

Still have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you deliberately missing the point?

If I put greater lenses on all my gear and play normally then I'll make maybe 30k / 250k focus, if I play a lot. If I just hunt eidolons and do my raids I'll be lucky to get 10k. It's just another daily chore putting me off playing the game at all.

Before focus 2.0 I didn't mind getting small amounts of focus, but now I need 10s of millions just to make the latest gimmicky feature slightly less crap.

3 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

That was rude.

And yet accurate. There is no problem with affinity gains. Can get affinity by playing the game normally. To get even close to the cap for focus and therefor make a dent in the focus trees.. you have to do special builds and do optimal farming. The problem we're all having is that you can't make focus progress by playing the game normally... after about a month of play you MAY be able to get a node up one rank. MAYBE.

https://imgur.com/WCM6DUp

Still seeing a visual bug with the bands on the prime version of Nekros. Also the wisps of energy look rather dull for the color red, if possible when making the fix to his bands I think there should also be changes to certain energy colors (Red first and foremost) to be richer from being so white-washed/bland looking. Thank you for giving us these skins DE and hope to see these changes in the near future. 

Archived