Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Talevon said:

edit: While you're at it, just remove pool from focus entirely.

You realize that the Pool in Focus is to make you spend more time grinding right? While I understand where you are coming from, I am pretty sure DE put the Pool requirement in there to prevent people from quickly having maxed rank access to EVERY passive in the Focus trees, where as instead you will eventually have a high enough pool to have all the passives and not only that, have them all maxed out and equipped.

There is still a problem with the operator while in cetus, where when wearing an operator mask such as the grineer mask, the mask is too big for the operator's head, so it floats around the head as opposed to being worn on it.

Also I dunno if this is a bug other people are having since I haven't seen it, but I still haven't gotten the achievement for surviving a night out on the plain although I've gone multiple complete day and night cycles together in a row before. I'm confused as to why this is, especially since I haven't seen anyone else say anything about this whatsoever

Thanks for the consistent updates. I'm still hoping for an Attica Prime in the next set of primes, so you better pull through for me DE lol

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Convergence Orbs are now more lenient in Endless missions, and spawn at a position relative to the objective instead of the player. Orbs are also more combat-focused so that they are more likely to spawn as soon as the chance from a kill succeeds (before there could be short delays).

Can we just get rid of those Orbs already, and just increase the Focus Gain? It's a pointless mechanism, that just stops us from playing Warframe, to go play Pacman for a moment, not to mention doesn't reward players for actually playing the game, but "saving up" on enemies to kill, once an Orb drops.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Convergence Orbs are now more lenient in Endless missions, and spawn at a position relative to the objective instead of the player. Orbs are also more combat-focused so that they are more likely to spawn as soon as the chance from a kill succeeds (before there could be short delays).

Dear lord, just remove it already! <3

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Focus is based off affinity. There is no way to cater to your view on affinity farming unless DE did Affinity 2.0. Leveling gear = Farming focus. You realize it is the same procedure.

True.

But do not forget that Adaro farm relies on the fact that you gain 500% AND Convergence Orb to boost a percentage of affinity converted to focus.

Without these 2 things gaining enough focus is nearly impossible during normal gameplay.

Let's say someone plays 2-3-4 hours a day and does not do Adaro / Hydron farm with Banshee - they will gain 20k-30k tops - not nearly enough, everyone should be able to reach daily cap in that amount of time.

Basing Focus on Affinity is fine, thing is numbers are just not there.

And if you'll say that Adaro farm will be even more rewarding if conversion percentages are boosted, well, power-farmers will reach daily cap no matter what, but those that don't do power-farm will be able to progress through Focus system.

Now they simply can't.

some things to change:

- Convergence orbs still tedious to farm, just get rid of them.

- Nekros deluxe binds are bugged through its chest

- doing finisher on ennemies that launch you out of the map

- ember deluxe looking like a chicken instead of something good

- ennemies getting stuck in a certain area in uranus tileset

- tusk naplam AOE too big

- bounties insta fail when entering operator mode while entering the objective area

- no timer on the plain gate

The troll ball convergence orbs are behaving very erratically now. In Survival missions they can spawn up to 3 large rooms away now even though we're all hugging a life support tower in another room. I just did a quick 20mins on Gabii, Ceres and they stopped spawning entirely halfway through. I thought perhaps I'd just hit Focus cap but when I got back to my orbiter I wasn't even close...

Archived