The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat suspensions - what is DE sensitive about?

Aguli

Im curious what are sensitive topics in wf , becuase well i fell for it once, and im curious becuase i didnt thought it is violation of chat rules.

Im supsrised you cannot say anything about manly love, which is fine for me, if i knew, but does that mean we can get suspended for topics that are normal for pepole?

I mean why im not getting suspended if i flame my team for "not doing x" or doing it badly, but for thing i might personate with? Its not like i spread hate towards diffirent orientations, i actually asexuall, and i really dont care whether someone likes this or that, but i dont want to spread hate for their interest , by any means, 

Also that goes to my point , is DE oversensitive by some point , ive heard pepole getting banned becuase they said something racist about Mogamu, but ive got simillar thing on my own experience, why they wasnt suspended? No hard feelings about it , but everyone is a human , and everyone have its right.  I mean you cannot say a bad things about things are going on now, but you can mix pepole with trash, becuase thats okay. I wanna know where is the line, becuase thats just plain stupid , to disable your account , just because. Also why does child protect chat works? 

Edited by Aguli

19 minutes ago, Husla said:

DE wants Warframe to be PG. which it isn't so they have censors to try and make it child friendly.

oh damn, I missed this. How are they trying to accomplish this when even stream and videos are restricted?

18 hours ago, Nation_X said:

Their house, their rules. Don't like it, leave.

I dont want to make drama about DE, i would like that this or that is inappropiate, since i RC it was all around g- word love , how could i know i have to be more poetic about it? There are rules,  Just to pay respect, well i do pay it, thats why im broke

If you feel you or others were unjustly punished in chat, then making a thread on the forums isn't the way to go about it. There are two other things you can do, however.

1. Bring it up with a chat moderator, assuming it wasn't the bot that got you. Bring evidence either in the form of screenshots or video to help make your case.
  2. Bring it up with Warframe Support. Like Point 1, bring evidence to back you up.