Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.3

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.3

Changes:

• Bounty Incursions will no longer abort automatically upon leaving the marked area. A grace period timer indicted on your HUD is displayed to alert you to reenter the area and continue the Incursion.

Yes!

Time to Copy-paste my old comment yet again:

[...] bounties with all their separate stages in a single bounty need to feel more rewarding, and so the first two stages of a bounty should reward something from the common pool like those resources or credits or vitality mods, and then the third should have a chance at rewarding the more unique items available. Simple way of addressing complaints.

And why the silence on Archwings? From day one the PoE update dropped, hundreds of consensus topics cropped up on these forums, pointing out simple easy ways to fix it:
Make handling better, first and biggest step is removing rotation on axis while strafing.
Either change finite charges to infinite but with a cooldown if knocked out by disabler projectiles, or get rid of disabler projectiles, or make farming and crafting the charges dirt cheap, the current system we have is really bad.

Also I see nothing about fixing AI having really bad problems crossing cell boundaries in regular procedurally generated levels; getting through doorways, stairs etc.
And that ammo mutation on the plains would also be nice to see fixed.
And plenty of other stuff that has demanded attention since PoE launch.

I'm repeating myself here.

so new issues with nekros stuff now, the binds are no longer going in two different directions but now both of them are clipping into nekros' back, they are perma equipped (you can wear both nekros binds atm), and armor does not appear on the nekros deluxe skin. 

edit : this is all on nekros prime btw

Any devs in here? The Vor's mission is bugged. He keeps on saying the same lines and can't be attacked nor deal damage. The missions just can't be complete. Was trying to bring some friends to play with me, but this was quite a "no go". Hope you can fix it soon.

Love the game

Archived