Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.3

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan @[DE]Steve @[DE]Taylor @[DE]Danielle ANY STAFF THAT KNOWS ANYTHING REALLY

Lemme preface this with, I know you are all busy with tons of stuff for us and I love you all for that and I hope you stay successful for a long time to come.
With that said this is really starting to grind my gears... Remote Observer V.16 - the Line
"Crafting Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills."
Now in Quills offering there are NO BPs for the Mote Amp or 'Training Amp' components , they aren't in the market, they aren't in the foundry... So unless I'm completely mistaken .... they... don't... exist.
I have started a Thread, Linked the thread on every hot fix, Linked it to youtubers, I linked it to staff on Twitter... I'm trying very hard to not spam drop or harass anyone with this but as the time goes by with no reply I'm growing more ... impatient. I just want a Simple answer of clarifying What this means or how to acquire the parts
I just want an answer ,please? 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks for reporting! We'll start investigations tomorrow when everyone is back in the office  :) 

Maybe don't release an update just before leaving the office? Seems like a better idea to slightly delay an update so there are people there to fix what the update breaks.

uhm... ZAW weapons changes from previous patches have NOT been applied to ZAWS at all! pls review the RANGE and the new STAT changes as there hasnt been a CHANGE in RANGE.. using a KRONISH polearm and the range with P.REACH is at most 2meters...
Also... can you put RANGE in melee weapons statistics? this would help a lot with choosing to use range mods on Melee weapons

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.3

Changes:

• Bounty Incursions will no longer abort automatically upon leaving the marked area. A grace period timer indicted on your HUD is displayed to alert you to reenter the area and continue the Incursion.

Fixes: 

• Fixed not being able to extract in the last mission of The Silver Grove quest. 
  • Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla chains clipping through his body.
  • Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla wrist chains floating away.  
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase the Meme Glyph Bundle.

These are awesome and fast bug fixes DE! Also, attachments do not appear on the new Nekros Deluxe skin and regalia end up on the floor. I am assuming it is a bug. I tried a majority of my attachments and nothing showed :( .

40 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Maybe don't release an update just before leaving the office? Seems like a better idea to slightly delay an update so there are people there to fix what the update breaks.

To be fair, regardless that people seem to think fashionframe being the ultimate end game. It seems far more important that they got the bounty adjustment out. If it works and it sounds like it is, it is a good QoL adjustment that PoE needed. 

The Necros issues is aesthetic and can 100% take a back burner until tomorrow. I mean it's not like they are just not going to not fix it. 

2 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

As much as I love seeing things get fixed, please test more before releases. The amount of hotfixes is mental.

While I appreciate this sentiment, the fact remains that as long as anything has to be fixed there's a chance other things will be broken while fixing it. This was a big step in a different direction for Warframe, I'm willing to deal with the growing pains.

Okay, everyone is talking about invisible attachments on Nekros however Irkalla's bounds are permanently there, while toggleables are the 2 energy streams on Nekros' chest.

Edit: How come 50% posts on the page are about Nekros' Deluxe skin and attachments and yet someone comes and goes "NEKROS DELUXE DOESN'T WORK". Okay  guys everyone knows already. Please read... take a quick look at least on the last page of thread...

25 minutes ago, Oreades said:

To be fair, regardless that people seem to think fashionframe being the ultimate end game. It seems far more important that they got the bounty adjustment out. If it works and it sounds like it is, it is a good QoL adjustment that PoE needed. 

The Necros issues is aesthetic and can 100% take a back burner until tomorrow. I mean it's not like they are just not going to not fix it. 

No. People just spent a ton of money on these skins. They need to work.

Archived