Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.3

[DE]Danielle

A little while after this update I've noticed that Nidus's passive when he has 10 stacks wont activate, and Ill be downed. At first I thought it was just a bug for when his stacks were stackin up a bit fast, but after a bit of experimentation I found that even while having 10 stacks I'd still be downed.

28 minutes ago, Lone_Traveler said:

No. People just spent a ton of money on these skins. They need to work.

And they will work but you know what is more important? Game mechanics! 

So there is no reason for them to go into overtime to fix a skin Today when it doesn't effect game play when they can fix that skin Tomorrow. When we get a week or so out and the skin still isn't working properly then yeah we have an issue. Until then people need to calm down and check their priorities. 

23 minutes ago, JimZealot said:

A little while after this update I've noticed that Nidus's passive when he has 10 stacks wont activate, and Ill be downed. At first I thought it was just a bug for when his stacks were stackin up a bit fast, but after a bit of experimentation I found that even while having 10 stacks I'd still be downed.

Yeah, no, this isn't a bug. This was set in place a loooooooong time ago, a few updates after Nidus. You need 15 stacks to activate the Undying passive.

- in gara's quest, lander picks you up from the plains. cant you add that option when we want to leave free roam. really a hassle to go back to cetus just to exit

- in cetus, cant you add a turn on/off view other warframes?  processing the graphics of those other frames makes potato pcs cry

- again, harpak = harpoon = fishing = win

- dont know if its a bug or upgrade, but shielder grineer (in sedna) seems harder to kill/impenetrable when defending 

There is now a sick bug where when you switch to or from the Sibear, it enters the aether and makes this sick af black hole in the color of the energy of it for about a tenth of a second that is around the size of the warframe itself. When switching to and from the Sibear too quickly now, I feel like I'll have a seizure, do to my hammer for a split second looking like those aliens from Edge of Tomorrow. Like it looks cool to be honest, so you don't really need to fix it, since nobody other than me uses the Sibear, but I figure if I don't say something, nobody will literally ever notice it's bugged now.

Sick update though lol

3 hours ago, ToxicTroublermaker said:

Still no fix for Nekros Prime Wings disabled on Deluxe Skin

Nekros Prime "Wings" are apart of it's own skin called the Nekros Prime Skin...

If you look at the Nekros Deluxe skin in the store they aren't even shown attatched for obvious reasons.

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.3

Changes:

• Bounty Incursions will no longer abort automatically upon leaving the marked area. A grace period timer indicted on your HUD is displayed to alert you to reenter the area and continue the Incursion.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sometimes the objective (an assassination target flying down, or a supply cache to destroy) falls outside the marked area and you have to risk running out to get them. This will help a lot! Thanks!

Archived