Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration in progress...

SoanoS

So, you have finally finished a grueling, laggy public Orokin Rift Mission, and you FINALLY get that ultra-super rare Prime part you have been trying to get for last 2 weeks? You click on the reward  to choose it and wait to extract...

Host Migration in Progress...
Host Migration Failed. Returning you to Multiplayer Menu.
Updating account information...
Your connection to your squad was interrupted unexpectedly. Do you want to rejoin the squad?
Session not found.

You look at your reward screen... It is empty.
All the affinity, resources, rewards, the time spent to complete the mission,  EVERYTHING, including the relic, GONE!

This describes my Warframe "experience" for the last few days since I have returned to the game after a long break. Almost every single Rift mission I do to get some Prime parts fails like this. Now, not a very enjoyable experience, IS IT ? So far I don't feel like I am getting much enjoyment out of this game and it is starting to make me feel like not playing anymore. Let's just say the experience while returning to the game has been less than stellar.
How about we FINALLY get a fix to this? I am not the only one having this issue, and to be quite honest it is starting to et incredibly frustrating when I see hot-fixes for PURELY COSMETIC garbage mere minutes after release while the game itself is broken and literally unplayable.

Which one is more important? Cosmetics or ability to play the main game instead of playing with 3D-mannequins, painting them black and red and then standing still in a relay?

I have reduced my ping limit to 175ms, but even that doesn't seem to help. I am behind a 110/10 Mbps VDSL2 connection, UPnP settings are fine and the connection tests fine. My hardware is more than capable of handling the game.

I am MR 21, could probably get to 23 by just doing the tests but can not be bothered to, 3300+ hours in the game so I am not a "noob".

I hope someone working for DE sees this and relays the following message to the team responsible of the game:
Stop fiddling with the skins and fix the game! Your game is not working properly!

Edited by SoanoS

Just now, --Q--Animan8000 said:

ALT + F4 and restarting the game before the host migration has been finished should work to keep the prime parts.

Ha ha. Very funny. Somehow I don't believe it would work. I would like to have a solution that fixes the issue, not a workaround that may or may not work. The game is supposed to work like that.

43 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

This happened to me this morning, actually.

Made me sigh, vent in clan chat and log off.

Somehow I don't think 'log off' is what DE wants.

Well, it has been happening me constantly. I tried it several times and every time something like this keeps happening.

On 3.11.2017 at 11:05 AM, SoanoS said:

Ha ha. Very funny. Somehow I don't believe it would work. I would like to have a solution that fixes the issue, not a workaround that may or may not work. The game is supposed to work like that.

That wasn't a joke.

Well, I didn't do that often yet but considering ALT + F4 does count as a "crash", so if hopefully possible (probably has to connect with the servers while the run) you get the stuff back. I also do recommend not playing solo. Also Host Migration = making a new game and that can easily fail without saving any rewards.

Edited by --Q--Animan8000

5 hours ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

That wasn't a joke.

Well, I didn't do that often yet but considering ALT + F4 does count as a "crash", so if hopefully possible (probably has to connect with the servers while the run) you get the stuff back. I also do recommend not playing solo. Also Host Migration = making a new game and that can easily fail without saving any rewards.

Hmm. I need to remember that. But I'd prefer DE taking action and fixing it. :p

Update: On solo mode the game seems to work, but that will force me to play single player...

And the reward loss keeps still happening.

If anything it seems to be getting worse? I can't even get into a mission until my 15th try only to be sent back to Liset.