The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Meteor Husk Blocks Drone

Xaranoth

DE, please remember to check interactions between your events. Currently if a capture the drone bounty spawns so that the path lies through the meteor blob, the drone gets stuck on it and is too dumb to go over or around. I haven't found any other bounties that this meteor thing can interrupt, but right now I wouldn't be too surprised if there are. It's the little progression-stopping things like this that frustrate people and over time drive them away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's awesome. Good thing all I do there is fish because it's the only good way to get anything done.

Also had this issue with Lures. Captured them near the husk, they got stuck at is.

I think we had three of four get stuck. In the end, we failed to capture the Eidolon because night ended. It took about 5 minutes to get working lures to the fight...

I've had 2 lures manage to make their way around the blob, but one just now that tried to go over the top of it got stuck.  Of course, this happens in the first incursion after the game arbitrarily decided that the fifth mission in Bounty 5 should fail, because the Capture target disappears when there's a transition from night to day. Thanks DE! :thumbdown:

Edited by N64Gamefreak