Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: "Keep a 3x Melee Multiplier for 30 seconds with an active pet" Riven Mod

jalil29

Got the Riven from the 100th devstream alert and i noticed that missions in which i switched to my operator failed to progress the "Keep a 3x Melee Multiplier for 30 seconds with an active pet" Riven Mod. I imagine the problem relating to switching to operator mode turns off the active pet and switching back does not cause the Riven to "know" that the pet is active again.

On 11/4/2017 at 3:51 PM, coolteemu said:

How did ppl even get stuff from the stream? I got nothin and no one cared to explain when asken in region

Check your alerts, there is one on Mercury (Suisei) that rewards a riven. There is a catalyst and reactor BP up as well.

On 11/4/2017 at 11:51 PM, coolteemu said:

How did ppl even get stuff from the stream? I got nothin and no one cared to explain when asken in region

13 hours ago, coolteemu said:

what did allerts have to do whit twich stram?

if you watched the 100th devstream and your account is linked with twitch you should get 29 free exilus

• 2 months later...

Anyone get this figured out?  Tried to unlock this twice and it is not working.

Rifle Riven mod

Equipped it in my Boltor P (3 forma/potatoed)

Using Wukong, Broken War fully modded and with Drifting Contact.  Also have level 19 Spira equipped as secondary.

Tried it with my Carrier Prime equipped with Sweeper Prime, and tried it with my Kavat.  Nothing either time and held the combo way more than 30 seconds.

And Striker was

1 hour ago, Thumper3 said:

Anyone get this figured out?  Tried to unlock this twice and it is not working.

Rifle Riven mod

Equipped it in my Boltor P (3 forma/potatoed)

Using Wukong, Broken War fully modded and with Drifting Contact.  Also have level 19 Spira equipped as secondary.

Tried it with my Carrier Prime equipped with Sweeper Prime, and tried it with my Kavat.  Nothing either time and held the combo way more than 30 seconds.

Was Striker equipped on your Carrier Prime?  That's all I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 5:11 PM, N64Gamefreak said:

And Striker was

Was Striker equipped on your Carrier Prime?  That's all I can think of.

No Striker but why would that change?  That just makes it attack the first target, a pet is going to attack anything as well and it doesn't affect the combo counter.  Guess I'll just keep trying every so often, maybe it's RNG for when it will unlock lol