Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When it comes to: "The Sacrifice"

zaxiade

I was thinking. From the range of people having multitudes of opinions about operators and since we can only theorize about this quest, would you guys like it if the outcome was:

A) ---> You were able to progress into an Adult operator with more combat skills?

B) ---> You would be able to fuse with your Warframe (or Umbra) and remain as one forever and pressing 5 would activate Void abilities just like using operator without switching to it but remaining as your frame?

I’d say between your two ideas B is not very possible. They just made the focus system almost all about operator and sold tons of stuff with plat for operators. The waybound abilities is all about operator stats. I don’t see them suddenly say “ if you want to try umbra, you have to give those all up”

Edited by Horaciozhao

We'll probably have to give up our most powerful warframe and never be able to use that warframe again. It would make us question if umbra is worth getting over your favorite warframe at the moment. But hey, we might be asked to farm tons of oxium instead.