[DE]Megan

XB1 Plains of Eidolon Update: Status (LIVE!!)

On 11/8/2017 at 10:46 AM, (Xbox One)XennoGoesPsycho said:

I thought it was today.

I dont even care about this update anymore.

PC have this crap for over a month while we wait around like idiots, DE disrespect all xbox players.

DE didnt do anything its microsoft that had it go through the whole waiting process not really their fault we had to wait

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)CKazz said:

lol whut?  baking my first one in the incubator oven right now actually - was a bit behind.  as there are only 2 right now probably just shooting for one of each...

just found out they made a new kubrow too (imagine with nidus considering the infestation angle), I need to get the general take on that one...

also made the taxon for 'cold rays for days', not too bad, was particularly useful with my frost for hunting Kavat DNA in Derelict Exterminate.

thanks for the gifting note - which has to mean the gift-ee gets the bonus not the gift-er... right?  [gonna assume yes :]

I was just teasing you cuz I assumed you hoard pets in wf as I do. And yup giftee gets it (as of Harrow release and I doubt they changed it). Forget the rest though Adarza is the best imo. Cant beat crits and armor reduction.

ps saw ur q about kuva farm. once u know what ur doin its ez. recclmend the orange booster though

Edited by (XB1)The Tuff Song
added info

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)REDPX753 said:

DE didnt do anything its microsoft that had it go through the whole waiting process not really their fault we had to wait

your incorrect. Its been in cert for a week today. They released it wonky af on pc then focused on patching it. That being said the delay for console release wasnt really lohger than usual. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)The Tuff Song said:

@[DE]Meganwill the fish cost changes and new deluxe skins be hotfixed once the update hits? Or will we need to wait for our next full update?

@[DE]Megan this guy had a good question. plz reply

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MaruKips said:

Nice, I hope the console will be remotely near the PC's 22.2.5.1 update. Those numbers are sure going up FAST.

Which means our numbers will go up fast too. And we already are getting a lot of PC's Hotfixes right here with the Update itself.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:28 PM, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

atleast symaris wont be the only one we cant peeve eh?
it'd be hilarious if you could get to a second negtive tier actually where when you enter cetus you jsut cant enter plains anymore and people are just booing you and throwing junk XD
( i mean it'd be impossible to undo but hey not funny memes right ? - i mean ember deluxe was proof of that concept )
*im still not laughing DE give be back the skin i wanted to buy*

dont give the de any ideas

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)REDPX753 said:

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft. The cert process took 3 days! And yet we still have to wait almost 2 weeks! It’s just the devs giving us false hope delaying everything like they always do. They don’t care squat about us console players and don’t even have the decency not to lie to us. They have handled this POE release extremely poorly. I’m disappointed in them

• Like 1

thank you Warframe community and digital extemes for this glorious game you have provided me entertainment for 3 years now

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

Edited by (XB1)ZORA HASAMA

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Juniormech777 said:

Which means our numbers will go up fast too. And we already are getting a lot of PC's Hotfixes right here with the Update itself.

Confirmed in dev stream there will be performance issues until another update. I haven't seen any hotfixes in like 48+ days so far. I'm not hopeful, that's just me, personally I have no hype for this update. Think I just need a long break from MMO's...and people.

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Nov 8 Status Update:

Plains of Eidolon has passed Cert and is going live NOVEMBER 14TH!!!! 

Nov 13:PoE coming out tomorrow, hooray!

Nov 14:LOOK BROTHERS! DElays!!

My predictions