[DE]Megan

XB1 Plains of Eidolon Update: Status (LIVE!!)

I was watching the birds in the skies as one exploded before my eyes, I looked around nothing to be found, Just me and my friend in the instance, another bird goes pop and a woop was shouted far in the distance

Lets agree to disagree that tgis process is taking to long and i think those that believe in same shyyt different day gets old and if its that much of a process atleast dont give us all a guesstimate or indefinitive unsure date give us an exact date of release stop getting our hopes up giving us all your posts you so called game devs i mean seriously if they were serious about it people wouldnt be all i believe someone said its gettin released tuesday or no before that someonesaid friday nov 3rd or sunday the 5th i mean seriously for freak sakes put the big company game dev corporation pants on adult up give us an exact common sense based day date or month and no beating around the bush or ifs or buts nor what ifs just do it considering how much funding your so called company digital extremes has in terms of money and the fact platinum is beyond overpriced which is true so dont try to decieve manipulate and say how precious a game currency is to someone who grewup in poverty and knows the value in things and  long forgotten and grow up because you cant eat platinum you cant touch it its digital nor can you use it to paybills because its not a life skill that helps you grow as a human being and nor does gaming but the fact of the matter is on this topic no its not important but behavior that exhibits such greed and money funded in such a overpriced manner or even as if to extort beyond all remorse on the devs behalf just to keep a company and product afloat is a pisspoor disgrace and example and also definition of what customer service product and quality of business and being about bringing a customer and community together goodluck have fun trying to prove otherwise the truth i speak. I mean serioisly 20$ for 370p? Or even 1000 for 50$ no way will this be enough at all and if someone pipes in and says oh well use that to buy prime sets of players and they can gtfo and shutup and listen like a good little boy that wants to learn and grow and hear a lesson about life and whats proper and improper and right and wrong in reality whats realistic and what life is alll about but yes its greedy companies like this that do not deserve funding to stay afloat and dont deserve any recognition nor award or credit of any kind for such behavior and misuse of such conduct this country was founded on follow the money and the politics of it and i dont mean governement but more like abuse of position and responsibility pertaining to company or official or anything as such in general goodluck have a nice day taking in the truth and basking in it because yea hurts dont it when caught red handed ay digital gaaystreme??? Lolol pisspoor excuse for a company just plain sad and no comment how hard is it to use simple logic, ethic of business, some compassion and add quality customer service of a product that involves being selfless i know the game is free overall to play minis the xbox gold but seriously if it were truly free my point being on this behavior it wouldnt exist nor the behavior things would be cheaper and all that because your a business that makes money to provide a quality item or product and be all about the customer and not for one self and about being a team bringing a community together as if being a family have or has everyone forgotten that life lesson thats just plain sad im going to call bs if one says no i think you alll have good day happy holidays and have fun proving this evidence wrong because its the world we live in noe and not what we fought for long ago BYEEEEE 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Splayleaf said:

I highly doubt that they would put stuff like how long the certification will take in their forums, and I wouldn't be complaining or asking semi-rhetorical questions in this forum if i could actually FIND details about the certification.

Like the other guy said, DE has nothing to do with the cert process, its out of their hands completely until MICROSOFT gives them the green light. The time it takes is completely dependant on Microsoft's Cert team, their willingness to work quickly, the file size, and EVERY other cert project the cert team is also working on. Based on previous Cert wait times it could take up to 2 weeks for them to finish and then DE will ship the update within 24 hours of the successful cert confirmation.

• Applause 1

DONT BLAME D.E - As a Microsoft developer, they say their submissions take 3 - 5 days but when ever I have submitted either new software or an update they usually take exactly 5 days to the minute, that's if something hasn't gone wrong with the submission process on their end, as its plagued with more bugs than warframe :crylaugh:, even then they may not be 100% happy with the update and not let it pass, so D.E has to get the report back from Microsoft then correct any issues which takes XX days then resubmit, to then wait another 5 days for Microsoft to either accept or reject it, and that's if it all goes smoothly if there is an issue with submissions its a ball ache to get their support to sort it out

Edited by (XB1)iOnic Dev
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)MaruKips said:

I just reloaded the forum and the PC just got yet another hotfix just now. I am a bit worried.

OK yes still some work here and there but the brunt ( and ack ) should be done
just try to not worry- we're all in the same boat so atleast we're in it together

just take it a step at a time and if something odd happens especially outside of cetus just note it and idk report it on the forums here if there's a bug forum
im expecting some bugs were made outide the plains say on corpus maps or grineer kuva maps- idk alot of bugs can happen there, just chin up and hope for the best- prep for the worst

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (XB1)Esper sparks96 said:

OK yes still some work here and there but the brunt ( and ack ) should be done
just try to not worry- we're all in the same boat so atleast we're in it together

just take it a step at a time and if something odd happens especially outside of cetus just note it and idk report it on the forums here if there's a bug forum
im expecting some bugs were made outide the plains say on corpus maps or grineer kuva maps- idk alot of bugs can happen there, just chin up and hope for the best- prep for the worst

Lephantis is still broken and immortal for a really long time now and no one has even acknowledged it (Maybe they did, I don't watch their streams). Host connections are still an issue, still falling through maps, still can't get the sigil from PC twitchers, not that I want it, got scammed 2 days ago and I have no idea how they did it because I was paying 100% attention, etc. The only way to "report" anything if you're on console is here and it seems to go unnoticed.

Seems like POE is gonna come with all those bugs. Lost quite a bit of interest in Warframe at this point sadly =/

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

It will arrive when its ready. As soon at thursday or friday, or as late as next month. Stop asking the same question and read the post. DE is at the mercy of Microsoft and sony, and nothing we or DE can do or say can speed that up. So chill out and forma your frames and weapons, run with the operator, hone your skills to hunt the elidons...

Edited by (XB1)Astron1701
corrections
  • Applause 3

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)SyNiSTeRxRaGE said:

Lets agree to disagree that tgis process is taking to long and i think those that believe in same shyyt different day gets old and if its that much of a process atleast dont give us all a guesstimate or indefinitive unsure date give us an exact date of release stop getting our hopes up giving us all your posts you so called game devs i mean seriously if they were serious about it people wouldnt be all i believe someone said its gettin released tuesday or no before that someonesaid friday nov 3rd or sunday the 5th i mean seriously for freak sakes put the big company game dev corporation pants on adult up give us an exact common sense based day date or month and no beating around the bush or ifs or buts nor what ifs just do it considering how much funding your so called company digital extremes has in terms of money and the fact platinum is beyond overpriced which is true so dont try to decieve manipulate and say how precious a game currency is to someone who grewup in poverty and knows the value in things and  long forgotten and grow up because you cant eat platinum you cant touch it its digital nor can you use it to paybills because its not a life skill that helps you grow as a human being and nor does gaming but the fact of the matter is on this topic no its not important but behavior that exhibits such greed and money funded in such a overpriced manner or even as if to extort beyond all remorse on the devs behalf just to keep a company and product afloat is a pisspoor disgrace and example and also definition of what customer service product and quality of business and being about bringing a customer and community together goodluck have fun trying to prove otherwise the truth i speak. I mean serioisly 20$ for 370p? Or even 1000 for 50$ no way will this be enough at all and if someone pipes in and says oh well use that to buy prime sets of players and they can gtfo and shutup and listen like a good little boy that wants to learn and grow and hear a lesson about life and whats proper and improper and right and wrong in reality whats realistic and what life is alll about but yes its greedy companies like this that do not deserve funding to stay afloat and dont deserve any recognition nor award or credit of any kind for such behavior and misuse of such conduct this country was founded on follow the money and the politics of it and i dont mean governement but more like abuse of position and responsibility pertaining to company or official or anything as such in general goodluck have a nice day taking in the truth and basking in it because yea hurts dont it when caught red handed ay digital gaaystreme??? Lolol pisspoor excuse for a company just plain sad and no comment how hard is it to use simple logic, ethic of business, some compassion and add quality customer service of a product that involves being selfless i know the game is free overall to play minis the xbox gold but seriously if it were truly free my point being on this behavior it wouldnt exist nor the behavior things would be cheaper and all that because your a business that makes money to provide a quality item or product and be all about the customer and not for one self and about being a team bringing a community together as if being a family have or has everyone forgotten that life lesson thats just plain sad im going to call bs if one says no i think you alll have good day happy holidays and have fun proving this evidence wrong because its the world we live in noe and not what we fought for long ago BYEEEEE 

Wow really, you speak the truth?? Firstly no one at has given a date or a rough estimate, they simply said it's in cert, which now means it's in Microsofts hands and DE have to wait to get the ok. You don't have to buy platinum, it's there as an option, yes the price is high but aswell as keeping the game going they have staff to pay and hefty bills. Also not sure if you know but DE is in Canada so unless you're from there then the "this country was founded on" statement isn't applicable. DE are one of the only devs that i know actually get involved with the community, many times i've seen them replying to questions, then they have the streams keeping us informed. Warframe truly is a free to play game, Xbox gold has nothing to do with them and on pc it's free but  by your logic it won't be because of internet bills, maybe you need to blow off some steam as you seem to be mad over nothing.

Oh and if you think DE are bad, go and see Bungo's, Bethesda etc's forums, they rarely keep in contact with the community and the forums are toxic as a result and these are companies that make AAA games, with DLC you have to pay for.

Edited by (XB1)Bacon and Greg
  • Applause 1